"I take full responsibility."

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Except:

1. FBI Director James Comey who released a letter just ten days before the election, for reopening a second investigation into her email server.

2. Russia. for “meddling” in the election when they allegedly hacked the Democratic National Convention (DNC) and her campaign chairman John Podesta in order to release damaging emails to the public.

3. WikiLeaks. who has no proven connection to Russia or Russian hackers, for their involvement in publishing thousands of emails from her personal accounts as well as John Podesta’s.

4. Sen. Bernie Sanders. asked to what extent she would assign to Sanders for pushing the narrative on her emails on voters. Clinton looked at her watch in the interview and said, “How much time do we have?”

5. Misogyny. “Certainly, misogyny played a role. And that just has to be admitted, and why and what the underlying reasons for that, is what I’m trying to figure out myself,” she said. Clinton thinks people didn’t vote for her because she is a woman. Sad!

6. Her Campaign members. both Bill and Hillary blamed almost all of the senior campaign officials for failing to push her message, prepare her for debates, and develop a viable campaign strategy in key swing states.

To compare to that list, here’s how many times Hillary spoke about how she was personally to blame for her own loss: zero.
------------------
Next we'll be hearing her loss was due to sun spots.
th

Trump refuses to take responsibility for being a weak dick and letting the media whip his candyass 24/7.

Trump refuses to take responsibility for being a weak dick and letting the media whip his candyass 24/7.
why does he have to?

I dunno, maybe the POTUS would want to be strong enough to ignore little shit, and deal with big shit.
Seems he IS dealing with big shit. You just refuse to acknowledge it. And he has a responsibility to ensure the American People get the proper news in regard to what he is doing.

I know I do.

why does he have to?

I dunno, maybe the POTUS would want to be strong enough to ignore little shit, and deal with big shit.
Seems he IS dealing with big shit. You just refuse to acknowledge it. And he has a responsibility to ensure the American People get the proper news in regard to what he is doing.

I know I do.

Trump isnt taking any more shit from the media than other presidents. He's been whining like a little bitch about them since day one of his campaign.

He cant spell big shit, much less deal with it.

hiLIARy learned from her disbarred, disgraced, impeached, pig of a husband; never, ever, admit when you're wrong.

Just wag your finger, bite your lip, and continue to deny deny deny. It is vintage Clinton.

:rofl:

why does he have to?

I know I do.

Trump isnt taking any more shit from the media than other presidents. He's been whining like a little bitch about them since day one of his campaign.

He cant spell big shit, much less deal with it.
when the media says about Obama...."US to share intel with Russia... (in a positive way)

and the same media a year later says "Trump reveals secrets to Putin".....(in a negative way)

One says to themselves..."the media is dictating the narrative"

Maybe you are not bright enough to notice it.

Sounds like a diversion to me, do try to stay on topic.

Comey took Shitforhair to task and got fired for doing it. He ask Comey to look the other way and Comey is taking his sorry ass to task, and its the fucking big bad medias fault.

If he was any kind of president he wouldnt be where he is right now .... tweeting psychobabble bs like a teenager while hes being investigated by 4 congressional committee's and the FBI..

fuck his SORRY ass.

So that's how the loser squad works now?

Trump one person takes on thousands of mob media

And you call him the candy ass?

Comey took Shitforhair to task and got fired for doing it. He ask Comey to look the other way and Comey is taking his sorry ass to task, and its the fucking big bad medias fault.

If he was any kind of president he wouldnt be where he is right now .... tweeting psychobabble bs like a teenager while hes being investigated by 4 congressional committee's and the FBI..

fuck his SORRY ass.
Funny thing....

If Trump asked Comey to look the other way he would have had a legal obligation to report it to the DoJ.

Crime 1.

Trump had asked comey to look the other way, then he lied under oath this past May when he said no one had ever tried to coerce him into dropping a case.

Crime 2.

So I guess you are saying, based on your "facts" that Comey is a criminal...and Trump was wrong for firing a criminal who was Director of the FBI.

Is that what you are saying?

fuck his SORRY ass.

No he is the first president that anyone can remember that went toe to toe with the left wing media..

This mother fucker will never shut up and that's why you cry like little bitches.

Last edited:
Am I supposed to be upset at what Hillary said or didn't say when Trump never takes failure or responsibility for anything?

Forum List

Back