I Take This Personally. I built this, and now… [Opening of Sacramento Railyards' first apartment complex delayed due to vandalism]

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
This has me seriously pissed off.

I built this apartment complex. Well, OK, not all by myself. I had a little help from a couple dozen fellow electricians, and several dozen other construction workers in various other trades.

This feels personal to me. I built this, and a bunch of subhuman criminal filth have vandalized it, doing so much damage that people who were just about ready to start moving in and living there now cannot.

Last edited:
Sac is a place I avoid at all costs. Its about 45 minutes south of me..and even that is too close. Too bad for the folks that thought they had a new place to live..with a roof...and some sort of security. :(

That is a terrible shame. I hope they catch the perpetrators.

I was involved in insuring the site for environmental risks for Union Pacific RR nearly 20 years ago. It’s taken way too long to redevelop the site. Now this.

As a child, I lived in Sacramento in the early 1940s.

I have always remembered what a beautiful city it was with all those lovely trees that bordered the neighborhood streets.

I know nothing about the apartments mentioned by the OP, but I wish him the very best of luck in his endeavors.

I'm sure the renegade animals that did this think they have a good reason. (too many guns, limited abortions, pissed off about having to pay off their school loans, they might not like the rich people who own the apartments or maybe they just don't like our country). These nuevo idiots are probably part of our poorly educated youth who insist they know right from wrong even though they don't know their own sex. California is way too confused these days and that's the fault of their leadership, if you can call it that.

I'm sure the renegade animals that did this think they have a good reason. (too many guns, limited abortions, pissed off about having to pay off their school loans, they might not like the rich people who own the apartments or maybe they just don't like our country). These nuevo idiots are probably part of our poorly educated youth who insist they know right from wrong even though they don't know their own sex. California is way too confused these days and that's the fault of their leadership, if you can call it that.

Yes, continue to label people as "renegade animals" so you don't have to deal with the underlying issues that lead people to commit such crimes. Your entire screed shows your complete inability to process reality.

We have our first project like this locally underway. I am honestly skeptical about how well it will work out, but we'll see. Creating Section 8 type apartments within a complex that is supposed to be mixed commercial and mostly upscale apartments just doesn't seem like a good combo even if it is to get financing assistance. Either way, if it fails, we will still have a massive blighted factory building modernized for the next owners to do something with. It isn't about rich/poor. Our local poor have a pretty horrible record when it comes to Section 8. A lot of people I know who put their property into it, take it right back out or sell it the residents do so much damage.

Yes, continue to label people as "renegade animals" so you don't have to deal with the underlying issues that lead people to commit such crimes. Your entire screed shows your complete inability to process reality.
Just go fuck yourself Moon Bat.

The "underlying issues" are that these people (most likely Illegals or ghetto Negroes) are scumbags and the goddamn California Libtard government doesn't enforce crime.

Those shitheads in Libtard California keep electing inept Leftest assholes to government and then wonder why everything is turning to crap. That is why a thousand middle class people are leaving the state every day.

Meh, it would be New Jack City like in a few months anyway.....They may as well named it The Carter.

The 345-unit residence includes affordable housing units and some dedicated to the homeless seeking permanent housing.

Okay. Now tell me what the R Party is doing to stop this?

This is in California.

The Democraps solidly rule this state. Democrap Governor, and Democrap supermajorities in both houses of our legislature. They have even corrupter the election processes in this state, in order to effectively shut out opposition.

What do you think Republicans can do about any of the myriad ways that Democraps are severely fucking up this state?

California is a model of what Biden and his allies are trying to do to the whole country.

“Renegade animals” is an absurdly kind term for these creatures.

This state, and especially this part of it, is infested with nominally-human forms of life that just somehow completely failed to develop into actual human beings; that are nothing better than violent, destructive wild animals.

We have a corrupt state government, and corrupt local governments, ruled by Democraps that openly take the side of these violent animals against the side of actual human beings.

Forum List

Back