I think i remember that a teacher "predicted" a genocide on whites

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
The Invisible Empire
It was in the 90s i was a kid, that was before high school. It was in 6th grade or something like that, in the 90s. We were reading a book about genocides and the holocaust, and the teacher said "it can happen at any time and any place to any group and the next could be even a genocide on whites"

Do you she just said that like that without knowing what will be in 2024 with replacement migrations, or it counts as "prediction" and she subtily warned us, knew it?

You drunk again or just going to continue to troll us?
Actually this time im not trolling you, i dont have to support the extinction of the white population on this planet, neither i do not saying im extreme on this because im not even white and there has to be a solution for me and my people in white ethnostates if there were. I just find it interesting that my teacher said that in the 90s already.

Actually this time im not trolling you, i dont have to support the extinction of the white population on this planet, neither i do not saying im extreme on this because im not even white and there has to be a solution for me and my people in white ethnostates if there were. I just find it interesting that my teacher said that in the 90s already.

You are trolling. It's been years now and tonight I tell you because, well, I decided it was a good time since I'm down after a year and a half of my own misery and suffering.

I don't really care, in fact, it's usually a change of pace. You're not doing your spirit any favours though.

Carry on as you wish.

You are trolling. It's been years now and tonight I tell you because, well, I decided it was a good time since I'm down after a year and a half of my own misery and suffering.

I don't really care, in fact, it's usually a change of pace. You're not doing your spirit any favours though.

Carry on as you wish.
Do you have a opinion on the topic though? But its ok, you didnt said anything bad really, to me. I can live with that.

Do you have a opinion on the topic though? But its ok, you didnt said anything bad really, to me. I can live with that.

No opinion except to say your teacher was making a point, but this potential fear isn't the reality today. Illegal immigration impacts everyone but it isn't genocide.

But the teacher hasn't actually predicted anything. Just spread some fear Mort is happy to shovel onwards.

Forum List

Back