Let's Blow Up A Character Attack On Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your red herrings elsewhere, dipshit.

This is about the lies about Harris's relationship with Brown.

I've already debunked most of the bullshit about her prosecutor career elsewhere.
lol

Good luck with that. :p

parrot-angry.jpg

I have no original thoughts!
Thanks for admitting that.

It takes stunning gall for Trump World to attack the character of Kamala Harris, but no one has ever said these brainless parrots had any self-awareness.

So the earliest attack on Harris's character is that she dated a married man way back in the early 90s.

Trumpers have been copying and pasting some really disgusting cartoons on this forum connected to that. And because they have zero self-awareness, they probably will post them in this topic. That's just how these sick bastards roll.

But here's the thing: Donald Trump was still married to Marla Maples when he started "dating" Melania.

D'oh!

And he was still married Ivana when he was fucking Marla.

Trump is, was, and always will be a far left New York limousine liberal.

It's amazing none of you have caught onto that.
I have said that a hundred times,,

as I said you would be all over him if he ran as a democrat,,

but since youre a whiny little bitch all you can do is cry and rant,,

Let me explain in small words what makes you a hypocrite.

Kamala dated a married man in the 90s.

Trump was married when he started "dating" Melania.
He was also married when he sexually assaulted that woman in the changing room. The guy is a disgusting dirtbag.

I could care less about your fake ass outrage.

Harris is a DEI HO. She came to power spreading them legs.

Deal with it. Im sure she loved the Olympic opening ceremony. DRAG MOCKING CHRISTIANS.
Funny thing there eagle. I just watch a republican consultant and pollster for them on TV this morning and he stated by calling her DEI hire only hurts Trump's chances of winning. He has watched the polls and when this is brought up by republican's she jumps in the polls. Mostly women, people of color and the new young voters. So keep it up you're only hurting your candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back