I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump​

So it's down to that now, huh? Heh heh heh.

Usually when you know you're getting ready to eat a shit sandwich and you can't stop the shit sandwich from being served up, you always remember that last same shit sandwich that you had to eat and then remind everybody else about how shitty the last shit sandwich was, on the hope that something will change the course. So much for hope and change, though.

Of course, some folk like shit sandwiches, just so long as it's made their way, special order...

You are aware that SS is only a portion of most people’s retirement income, right?
So you want to talk about the stock and bond market next?

Fine by me.

Because anytime we bring up the record breaking stock market, the conservatives reply that average Americans aren’t impact by the stock market.

Fine by me.

Because anytime we bring up the record breaking stock market, the conservatives reply that average Americans aren’t impact by the stock market.
Certainly there retirement accounts are.

but their day to day lives right now, aren't....and the majority is worse off, thanks to Xiden and the dembot policies.

One of the smartest things people can do to combat Xidenflation is to invest in bonds, this of course is helping drive up the bond market.

You are aware that SS is only a portion of most people’s retirement income, right?

Yeah, and up to 85% of SS is taxable, depending on other income.

Higher earners are already less likely to get back what they put in due to the algorithm, but they also are taxed on more of it. And to think, Democrats want to remove the tax cap and not increase the benefit, making it even more of a Ponzi scheme that royally screws the "rich".

Fine by me.

The stock market used to return significantly more than inflation, which is how one builds a retirement portfolio. A 9% return when inflation is 2% is great. Under Biden, a 9% return puts you behind when inflation is 9% as well.

Once Trump wins and we have a president not keen on punishing success, the market will go gangbusters. Wish the election were tomorrow.

So you lied and now you make lame excuses
With all due respect, Lesh? I would posit that the reason the US had a higher mortality rate due to Covid than other countries had less to do with Covid "policies" as it did how unhealthy so much of our population is. If you were obese this was a killer. If you had a number of preexisting conditions this was a killer.

Higher earners are already less likely to get back what they put in due to the algorithm, but they also are taxed on more of it. And to think, Democrats want to remove the tax cap and not increase the benefit, making it even more of a Ponzi scheme that royally screws the "rich".
Yes, all absolutely true.

That isn't the argument being made. I have a valid ID to vote. It was gave to me when I registered to vote in 1980. It's called a voters registration card. I've been told over and over that isn't good enough.

It's not that some want everyone to have an ID to vote. It's that they want them to have to jump through additional hoops in the hopes they won't vote.
Does your voter registration card have a picture on it?

The stock market used to return significantly more than inflation, which is how one builds a retirement portfolio. A 9% return when inflation is 2% is great. Under Biden, a 9% return puts you behind when inflation is 9% as well.

Once Trump wins and we have a president not keen on punishing success, the market will go gangbusters. Wish the election were tomorrow.
Sorry if I don’t take your predictions too seriously. According to you we were headed straight into a recession in 2022.

Inflation was high for 18 months. Stock market is already up like 7-10% this year with a 3% inflation rate, so we are already doing “great”.

That’s the price you pay for no risk.

Yup.

As you conservatives often like to remind us, the world doesn't owe you a job.

I'm always amazed after watching you guys put the interest of the investor class above the working class for decades, you guys are suddenly offended that certain industries PRAGMATICALLY required vaccinations.

Particularly since the opposition to vaccinations wasn't based on anything sensible, just a lot of nutters being nutty.
What could possibly be more "sensible" for someone who had already HAD Covid to turn down getting an experimental "vaccine" that wouldn't give them as much immunity as they already had?

Hard pick, death or employment.

Meh. It was another flu (respiratory virus).

COVID was not as bad as the draconian measures -
  • two weeks to flatten the curve
  • wear a mask
  • close your business
  • Send all the sick people to old folks' homes
  • Don't worry, we won't force you to get vaccinated
  • wear two masks
  • close the schools
  • stand on dots at the grocery store to "social distance."
  • it's a pandemic of the unvaccinated
  • large gatherings prohibited
  • federal workers and contractors are mandated to get vaccinated
  • you can take your mask off only if you are vaccianted
  • oops, vaccines don't prevent COVID or transmission
  • it's just a "breakthrough infection", quite rare
  • Mail-in voting for everybody, yay!
Fauci, HHS Secretary Becerra, CDC Director Walensky, and Biden got all the shots and boosters, and they all got COVID more than once. Biden's and Fauci's postive tests continued for weeks after taking Paxlovid and getting "rebound infections."

It was never about protecting people; it was about control.

Sorry if I don’t take your predictions too seriously. According to you we were headed straight into a recession in 2022.

Inflation was high for 18 months. Stock market is already up like 7-10% this year with a 3% inflation rate, so we are already doing “great”.
According to me? When did I say we heading into a recession?

And yes, THIS year inflation is below the stock market rate, but costs have already risen nearly 20% over the two prior years. We are just now catching up, but the majority of Americans are still struggling. Like it or not, as we head into the election, most people find it a hardship to feed their families,

Don’t tell me Bidenomics is good. It’s a lie, and the people telling you that are Trump-haters who hope to fool you.

Meh. It was another flu (respiratory virus).

COVID was not as bad as the draconian measures -
  • two weeks to flatten the curve
  • wear a mask
  • close your business
  • Send all the sick people to old folks' homes
  • Don't worry, we won't force you to get vaccinated
  • wear two masks
  • close the schools
  • stand on dots at the grocery store to "social distance."
  • it's a pandemic of the unvaccinated
  • large gatherings prohibited
  • federal workers and contractors are mandated to get vaccinated
  • you can take your mask off only if you are vaccianted
  • oops, vaccines don't prevent COVID or transmission
  • it's just a "breakthrough infection", quite rare
  • Mail-in voting for everybody, yay!
Fauci, HHS Secretary Becerra, CDC Director Walensky, and Biden got all the shots and boosters, and they all got COVID more than once. Biden's and Fauci's postive tests continued for weeks after taking Paxlovid and getting "rebound infections."

It was never about protecting people; it was about control.
federal workers and contractors are mandated to get vaccinated
not all of them.....

federal workers and contractors are mandated to get vaccinated
not all of them.....
Every single one he could possibly force....

Forum List

Back