I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Then be careful with how you state what he actually did.
No, I think most people, rational people, understand what I was saying....I suppose I have to recognize that there are some irrational people out there, in particular the dembots on this board

No, I think most people, rational people, understand what I was saying....I suppose I have to recognize that there are some irrational people out there, in particular the dembots on this board
Look, I'm a trump supporter, but it does us no good to make things up that aren't so. I'm asking you to be accurate, that's all.

Look, I'm a trump supporter, but it does us no good to make things up that aren't so. I'm asking you to be accurate, that's all.
I wasn't making things up. I wasn't being literal, thought that was understood.....I didn't think people would actually believe Trump was in a lab making the vaccines.

gain of function was sponsered by fauci and the US CDC and released in 2020 to get rid of trump. It was a global coup!!!!
I dont want to give them too much credit

It appears that the chinese were clumsy with the way they handled it

Fentanyl does. And you are not anti the Biden admin importing tons of it. A piece the size of a tiny pill will kill you. But you don't give a damn. So long as you have Biden to adore.
WTF is wrong with you?

False recording of covid deaths would lead you to believe that, sure.
The common cold is a pseudonym for minor respiratory illnesses caused by a variety of viruses that does indeed include corona viruses.
That's why a corona virus was chosen for Gain of Function weaponization.
Ask Dr. Fauci, he can confirm all that.
Thanks QBoy

Forum List

Back