I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Inflation is up over 18% since Brandon took over, I laugh at those who tout that inflation is down to 3+%
And starting to rise again.
He created a problem then brags how it's come down. Just priceless, I tell ya'
Calculating inflation using a multi-year scale is dishonest

Inflation is currently about 3% and has been for a while

The first seat belts were lap belts. Today they include shoulder belt protection. Say, who thinks drivers wearing seat belts are so safe none of them die in accidents? I drive two cars. Both have air bags too.
Are any of them surgically tethered to you?

You are not comparing a restraint in a car to something that, according to international law, must only be administered to a patient that fully and freely consents, are you?

Lacking ethnics seems a very left wing thing these days.

Calculating inflation using a multi-year scale is dishonest

Inflation is currently about 3% and has been for a while
What is "for awhile", that is a subjective term.
Did you listen to Powell this last meeting? I didn't think so.

A disinfectant is basically a chemical that can either chemically or mechanically kill the pathogen. By either breeching the cell wall, like popping a balloon, or penetrate the cell wall, and interfere with the genetics (functioning) of the cell.
well the lie continues. Less than honest. The man never said it. NEVER. You are propagating a lie that was perpetuated by demofks. I'm happy to get you the audio of what he actually said if you are ignorant to using the internet.

I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump​

2019:
IMG_7496.jpeg

I explained how it would have worked, and saved lives.
And I posted that even LA (Los Angeles) could only scrounge up 15 patients they could transfer to the hospital ship. Meaning the ship with 400 beds, only freed up 15 beds for the hospitals in the area.

well the lie continues. Less than honest. The man never said it. NEVER. You are propagating a lie that was perpetuated by demofks. I'm happy to get you the audio of what he actually said if you are ignorant to using the internet.
I was talking about what Robert said, not what Trump said.
Robert said a vaccine was like a disinfectant.

Follow the thread, or die a thousand embarrassments.

That’s why the ship was sent - to move hospital patients over there, and then there would be more hospital space for COVID patients. You are so determined to “prove” that Trump wasn’t helping with the NAVY ship he sent that you are pretending not to understand the obvious,

As I said, the wrong tool.

The ships are designed to specialize in trauma cases, given their mission is to treat wounded troops. They are not designed to handle an infectious disease outbreak for many reasons. The ships have no way of isolating infectious patients; that's why they will deploy to support only non-COVID-19 cases.

Further complicating their support of the outbreak, some of the patient beds aboard are actually stacked atop one another. The berthing beds for the crew are stacked three deep, and the ship uses metal handrails -- on which coronavirus can survive for hours. Some question whether the ships should be used at all.

And I posted that even LA (Los Angeles) could only scrounge up 15 patients they could transfer to the hospital ship. Meaning the ship with 400 beds, only freed up 15 beds for the hospitals in the area.
No one… NO ONE…. was going to the hospital in those first days of the pandemic in NY unless they had Covid.

The ship was not outfitted to handle COVID and there weren’t enough patients for it to be needed otherwise

Just goes to show that people really don’t know what causes inflation.
just you posting a rouse. higher prices at the pumps, supply chain issues, cost of homes way the fk up. But you think all that isn't inflation.

Forum List

Back