I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

The question was could somebody lose their job for not wearing seatbelts.

And the answer was YES, if they had a CDL.

I believe it was another of nostra's constant request for a citation on everything said.

They lose their job for violating the law. A law the agreed to BEFORE DRIVING OR ACCEPTING THE POSITION.

🤦‍♂️

I'm saying they were trained, equipped and put on a ship designed for trauma, not contagious disease. They would have to refit the whole HVAC system to handle COVID.
I don't buy that. Why do you think the HVAC system was not up to the task? Did you serve on a hospital ship?

They lose their job for violating the law. A law the agreed to BEFORE DRIVING OR ACCEPTING THE POSITION.

🤦‍♂️
The first seat belts were lap belts. Today they include shoulder belt protection. Say, who thinks drivers wearing seat belts are so safe none of them die in accidents? I drive two cars. Both have air bags too.

Yes, but here's the difference. Those past presidents actually LISTENED to the doctors.
Trump listened to the doctors so much he asked them questions at his press meetings.

The numbers don't lie. The reality is, the majoriy of Americans were better off in 2020 during the pandemic then after 4 years of Xiden.

Not really.

Unemployment hit 14% under Trump. It's 3.9% now.
Trump posted a netjobs loss of 4 million jobs. Biden has created 14.8 Million new jobs. By way of comparison, Reagan created 16 million jobs over 8 years and Clinton 20 million.

1711570636605.png

The numbers don't lie. The reality is, the majoriy of Americans were better off in 2020 during the pandemic then after 4 years of Xiden.
2020? you mean that year the federal government ran a $3 trillion deficit and throwing money at people?

2020? you mean that year the federal government ran a $3 trillion deficit and throwing money at people?
well they got more money in 2021, but yes, even in 2020 with covid lockdowns, people were better off then after 4 years of Xiden

The first seat belts were lap belts. Today they include shoulder belt protection. Say, who thinks drivers wearing seat belts are so safe none of them die in accidents? I drive two cars. Both have air bags too.
There are no absolutes in anything. Look at Dale Earnhardt.

Does that include the 400,000 dead ones and their families?

Not really.

Unemployment hit 14% under Trump. It's 3.9% now.
Trump posted a netjobs loss of 4 million jobs. Biden has created 14.8 Million new jobs. By way of comparison, Reagan created 16 million jobs over 8 years and Clinton 20 million.

View attachment 923200
Yes, there were shutdowns then, but inflation was normal....and we were coming off 3 years of a booming economy...hence why people were better off then after 4 years of Xiden.

In a February AP-NORC poll, just 24% of Americans said they were better off than they were when Biden became president, while 41% said they were worse off and 34% said neither. Majorities also said the country as a whole and the national economy were worse off than when Biden became president.

The numbers don't lie

It was a disaster.

There were mistakes made on all sides

Hopefully we’ll do better next time no matter who is president, mayor or governor

Forum List

Back