I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Notice the source. The New York Times. It shills for Democrats. Trump had no way to order hospitals to fill the ships. All he could to is fast and furious get them to where they could be used. And you are wrong to say only E3 staffed the ships. Doctors are officers.

And how much work do you think they were doing? Seriously, I've been to military hospitals. Most of the work has been done by enlisted men.

Point was, the NAVY set down the restrictions, not the hospitals or Cuomo. You send a ship to help with Covid and then you don't allow any Covid patients on board. That's crazy, man

Your pathetic, lol! "how are they going to understand global warming"? The weather is no different than it was in 1950. If it was? .... it is a normal cycle. Nothing your lords could do about it you dumb ignorant sack of human garbage.
No different? New York hasn't had more than a couple of snow days since 2001. In the 1960's and 1970's there would be several snow days every year. Last year there was virtually no snow accumulation all winter. This year, just a couple of inches.
Snow plows are going bankrupt. Snowblower sales in the toilet.

Yeah, and while he’s insulting other people, he’s the one who can’t understand that the Navy medical ship would have freed up hospital space, enabling Cuomo to keep COVID elderly out of nursing homes.
What hospital space? They couldn't take Covid patients, and the kinds of conditions that normally send you to the hospital (traffic accidents, shootings) were down because everyone was on lock down.

Notice the source. The New York Times. It shills for Democrats. Trump had no way to order hospitals to fill the ships. All he could to is fast and furious get them to where they could be used. And you are wrong to say only E3 staffed the ships. Doctors are officers.
Probably wouldn't have made much if any difference. Nursing homes went into lockdown and each resident only had contact with staff members. It was mostly the staff members that caused the outbreaks.

But whatever, the other story is easier to understand.

Read it for yourself. It's straight from the pentagon.

USNS Mercy, USNS Comfort Receiving Patients in LA, New York City

To free overwhelmed local hospitals focusing on patients with COVID-19, the Navy hospital ships USNS Mercy and USNS Comfort are docked on both U.S. coasts to provide medical and surgical care to non-COVID-19 patients.

Since onboard medical personnel are not treating patients with COVID-19, referring hospitals are screening and testing patients for the virus before they're transferred to the Mercy or the Comfort.

So far, the Mercy has treated 15 Los Angeles-area patients, and the Comfort admitted its first three patients late yesterday,
Naturally since most patients are insured, hospitals really did not want patients they could not make money treating.

What you did not print is the mission statement by the two ships command. That they could treat CV19 patents and were willing to.

"Professionals aboard USNS Mercy left Naval Base San Diego March 23, after receiving a five-day notice of deployment," the captain said. "Although we have never responded to a pandemic, this is the type of mission that we train for, as our ship is uniquely outfitted for humanitarian assistance and disaster relief," he added.

The Mercy staff came together as a team quickly, Rotruck said. "We are accomplishing our mission and showing the power of Navy medicine in support of the American people," he added. "And we will stay here until it is decided that our support seems no longer necessary. We are honored to answer the call in the time of need and are committed to protecting the health of our force and the health of our nation."

What hospital space? They couldn't take Covid patients, and the kinds of conditions that normally send you to the hospital (traffic accidents, shootings) were down because everyone was on lock down.
Here is what the ships said"
"Professionals aboard USNS Mercy left Naval Base San Diego March 23, after receiving a five-day notice of deployment," the captain said. "Although we have never responded to a pandemic, this is the type of mission that we train for, as our ship is uniquely outfitted for humanitarian assistance and disaster relief," he added.

The Mercy staff came together as a team quickly, Rotruck said. "We are accomplishing our mission and showing the power of Navy medicine in support of the American people," he added. "And we will stay here until it is decided that our support seems no longer necessary. We are honored to answer the call in the time of need and are committed to protecting the health of our force and the health of our nation."

These ships are filled with people specializing in treating trauma and sudden illness of otherwise healthy individuals. Think of M*A*S*H not House.

It is not spending, per se, it is too much money put into circulation.
Actually, it's a lot of factors.

It's the fact that the workforce is shrinking due to Boomers aging out of the labor pool. Which means skilled labor demands more money.

It's the fact that covid disruptions screwed up supply chains, to the point where retailers COULD demand higher prices for stock. This is like Grade school economics, demand goes up, supply goes down, prices rise. For instance, when I ordered a new couch for my house, there was a four-month wait in 2021. (By the time I got it, I already moved and just told them to deliver to my new place.)

Stupidity noted.

In the old days a seatbelt ticket was not a moving violation even if you had a CDL. However, the laws have been changed and a seatbelt violation is now a moving violation. If you possess a CDL, even if you get court supervision, it will show up on your driving record as a "supervision conviction". Two convictions and you will have your CDL suspended.

When you apply for a drivers license, you agree to observe the laws required by the state to drive on public roads.

There is nothing intrusive about a law requiring seat belts. 🤦‍♂️

Such desperation is hilarious

Actually, it's a lot of factors.

It's the fact that the workforce is shrinking due to Boomers aging out of the labor pool. Which means skilled labor demands more money.

It's the fact that covid disruptions screwed up supply chains, to the point where retailers COULD demand higher prices for stock. This is like Grade school economics, demand goes up, supply goes down, prices rise. For instance, when I ordered a new couch for my house, there was a four-month wait in 2021. (By the time I got it, I already moved and just told them to deliver to my new place.)
You can't have inflation if the Reserve refuses to print more money. Retailers did not have stock to sell. How much money can be made when shelves are empty?

Here is what the ships said"

Um, wow, I've never seen a military officer who started a report with, "Man, we fucked this up, we turned out to be totally useless."

Not taking anything away from the Crew, they were just following orders.

I put the blame on the orange shitgibbon who spent years dismantling our Pandemic Response, because Obama came up with it.

When you apply for a drivers license, you agree to observe the laws required by the state to drive on public roads.

Seat belts are only one form of prevention. Seat Belts that I happily use came due to Democrats being authoritarians.

You can't have inflation if the Reserve refuses to print more money. Retailers did not have stock to sell. How much money can be made when shelves are empty?
Except shelves were never empty, where they?

They had less inventory, but they weren't empty.

Okay, guy, this is what I do for a living. GLOBAL COMMODITIES went up, not just prices in the US because we had extra money.

Naturally since most patients are insured, hospitals really did not want patients they could not make money treating.

What you did not print is the mission statement by the two ships command. That they could treat CV19 patents and were willing to.

Nobody is doubting their willingness to treat COVID patients, but the ships were not built to handle COVID. From the ventilation to the layout. If you put COVID patients onto them, they would turn into a COVID-19 petri dish, with the whole ship being infected. They were similar to the cruise ships that became COVID incubators.

Um, wow, I've never seen a military officer who started a report with, "Man, we fucked this up, we turned out to be totally useless."

Not taking anything away from the Crew, they were just following orders.

I put the blame on the orange shitgibbon who spent years dismantling our Pandemic Response, because Obama came up with it.
That fib about Trump has whiskers. it is false. This country has long had experts managing the health of this nation.

The question was could somebody lose their job for not wearing seatbelts.

And the answer was YES, if they had a CDL.

I believe it was another of nostra's constant request for a citation on everything said.

Nobody is doubting their willingness to treat COVID patients, but the ships were not built to handle COVID. From the ventilation to the layout. If you put COVID patients onto them, they would turn into a COVID-19 petri dish, with the whole ship being infected. They were similar to the cruise ships that became COVID incubators.
So what you say in effect is the Navy Doctors are stupid and can't handle patients properly. They deny that of course.

So what you say in effect is the Navy Doctors are stupid and can't handle patients properly. They deny that of course.
I'm saying they were trained, equipped and put on a ship designed for trauma, not contagious disease. They would have to refit the whole HVAC system to handle COVID.

Forum List

Back