I think the DNC convention was a little over the top, just a little

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Michelle Obama Exits DNC On 'Eat the Rich' Palanquin
Politics·Aug 21, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1724273725828.png

CHICAGO, IL — Following her inspiring speech last night about the evils perpetrated by wealthy people, Michelle Obama exited the Democratic National Convention stage on a palanquin with "Eat the Rich" emblazoned on it.

The beloved former first lady had just finished raking the wealthy over the coals to the delight of the crowd of supporters and delegates before climbing into the custom-made litter to be carried out on the shoulders of peasants.

"Come, slaves! Carry me out and do not make eye contact!" Michelle shouted as a group of servants scrambled onto the stage with the palanquin. "A feast of Wagyu beef and caviar awaits Barack and I, and we will not be one moment late. Chop chop!"

The Obamas drew rave reviews for their convention speeches, recounting the plight they have suffered at the hands of the rich elites of the world. "They were mesmerizing," said one DNC attendee. "Dressed in their designer clothing, fresh off their private jet flight from their expansive Martha's Vineyard estate, you could really hear the passion in their voices as they talked about the hardships endured by normal, poorer people. It was magic. Then, she floated away in her ‘Eat the Rich' palanquin borne on the backs of their indentured servants."

Michelle was later seen scolding the catering staff at the DNC for not having any bottles of Duckhorn 2018 Vintage Cabernet Sauvignon before ordering her hair stylist and personal assistant to duel with knives for her amusement.

At publishing time, the Obamas were in talks to extend their $100 million Netflix production deal to include the release of a documentary on the evils of being wealthy.

They are offering free abortions and men get to tie their tubes on their dime.

If is about as weird as it gets.
Oh No! Man At DNC Thinking He Was In Line For Food Truck Accidentally Gets Vasectomy
U.S.·Aug 21, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

1724274201154.png

CHICAGO — A 34-year-old male identified as Damien Trevor, an out-of-state attendee at the Democratic National Convention, had his hopes dashed Wednesday when he thought he was waiting in line for a delicious burrito from a food truck but accidentally got a vasectomy instead.

"I thought it was weird when they asked me to get on the truck and take off my pants, but I thought, 'eh, this must be a great burrito,'" he recounted.

According to sources, it was not worth it.

"I just wanted a burrito!! No!!!" Damien Trevor reportedly cried after being snipped. "Why does this keep happening to me? This is worse than that time I accidentally got an abortion! Who puts a mobile vasectomy center next to a food truck anyway?"

Witnesses were reportedly empathetic to the plight of Damien Trevor but questioned his intelligence since there was no food signage on the truck. "There was even a sign that said, 'Free Vasectomies Here!' in large letters," said local bystander Joseph Wails as he was getting snipped for free.

"I just thought a vasectomy was some sort of hot sauce," Trevor admitted. "I mean, sure, I thought it was weird when they had me sign a waiver, but I just thought it was gonna be really really hot."

At publishing time, Damien Trevor was at least thankful he wouldn't be contributing to global warming by having any children.

Oh No! Man At DNC Thinking He Was In Line For Food Truck Accidentally Gets Vasectomy

View attachment 999169

CHICAGO — A 34-year-old male identified as Damien Trevor, an out-of-state attendee at the Democratic National Convention, had his hopes dashed Wednesday when he thought he was waiting in line for a delicious burrito from a food truck but accidentally got a vasectomy instead.

"I thought it was weird when they asked me to get on the truck and take off my pants, but I thought, 'eh, this must be a great burrito,'" he recounted.

"I just wanted a burrito!! No!!!" Damien Trevor reportedly cried after being snipped. "Why does this keep happening to me? This is worse than that time I accidentally got an abortion! Who puts a mobile vasectomy center next to a food truck anyway?"

Witnesses were reportedly empathetic to the plight of Damien Trevor but questioned his intelligence since there was no food signage on the truck. "There was even a sign that said, 'Free Vasectomies Here!' in large letters," said local bystander Joseph Wails as he was getting snipped for free.

"I just thought a vasectomy was some sort of hot sauce," Trevor admitted. "I mean, sure, I thought it was weird when they had me sign a waiver, but I just thought it was gonna be really really hot."

At publishing time, Damien Trevor was at least thankful he wouldn't be contributing to global warming by having any children.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 999164

CHICAGO, IL — Following her inspiring speech last night about the evils perpetrated by wealthy people, Michelle Obama exited the Democratic National Convention stage on a palanquin with "Eat the Rich" emblazoned on it.

The beloved former first lady had just finished raking the wealthy over the coals to the delight of the crowd of supporters and delegates before climbing into the custom-made litter to be carried out on the shoulders of peasants.

"Come, slaves! Carry me out and do not make eye contact!" Michelle shouted as a group of servants scrambled onto the stage with the palanquin. "A feast of Wagyu beef and caviar awaits Barack and I, and we will not be one moment late. Chop chop!"

The Obamas drew rave reviews for their convention speeches, recounting the plight they have suffered at the hands of the rich elites of the world. "They were mesmerizing," said one DNC attendee. "Dressed in their designer clothing, fresh off their private jet flight from their expansive Martha's Vineyard estate, you could really hear the passion in their voices as they talked about the hardships endured by normal, poorer people. It was magic. Then, she floated away in her ‘Eat the Rich' palanquin borne on the backs of their indentured servants."

Michelle was later seen scolding the catering staff at the DNC for not having any bottles of Duckhorn 2018 Vintage Cabernet Sauvignon before ordering her hair stylist and personal assistant to duel with knives for her amusement.

At publishing time, the Obamas were in talks to extend their $100 million Netflix production deal to include the release of a documentary on the evils of being wealthy.
YOu sound kinda jealous.

View attachment 999169

Maybe they can SELL KumWHORE a burrito but instead REMOVE her weak stupid brain! :p

Big Moo Obama is looking forward to being a very rich widow. Shitstain obama is in the last stages of a cocaine induced death.

View attachment 999164

1srelluc lame emoji.jpg

Forum List

Back