Tulsi Gabbard snubbed by the DNC at the convention

Tell them free tvs if they vote in person..........that should get them to stop looting long enough to vote......

in between being scared of Covid...........LMAO

There is no difference don't let tRump keep filling your head with even more bullshit.
A waste of my time. Got it.

Always remember... Nobody can make you look stupid. You have to do it.

Only because you are stupid. You don't just look stupid, you wear it with honor!!!!

I don't, your posts remind me of how stupid you are EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

If it's OK for the president to vote by mail it's OK for anyone that wants to vote by mail.
Umm... There is a difference between mail in and absentee ballot. The major difference is it's a lot harder to cheat a absentee ballot.

If it's OK for the president to vote by mail it's OK for anyone that wants to vote by mail.
Umm... There is a difference between mail in and absentee ballot. The major difference is it's a lot harder to cheat a absentee ballot.

The arguments are always general "mail in" arguments. That's because that is all we have.

Trump uses it so anyone can.

There is no difference don't let tRump keep filling your head with even more bullshit.

Only because you are stupid. You don't just look stupid, you wear it with honor!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

Lol, you wear stupid well. Thank you, always worth a laugh.

The arguments are always general "mail in" arguments.
Well.. yeah. Because they can't win that they are the same thing argument. They're not.

Do a absentee ballot? Yeah.. SURE. Do that. I have zero problems with that.

MAGA!!!!!!

The arguments are always general "mail in" arguments.
Well.. yeah. Because they can't win that they are the same thing argument. They're not.

Do a absentee ballot? Yeah.. SURE. Do that. I have zero problems with that.

An absentee vote is a mail in vote.

Tell them free tvs if they vote in person..........that should get them to stop looting long enough to vote......

in between being scared of Covid...........LMAO
After all the looting, uhhh free TV's won't work anymore, they got plenty of them now. LOL.

Now free mask, cell phones, bus rides to the polling stations, and a free ride back home, just might cause one to vote for a republican, otherwise if they were to organize it first.

Oh wait the Democrats already got those covered, so hmmmm ummmmmm nope the leftist voters are probably highly unreachable.

Best to just focus on those who don't play or use the race card willy nilly, don't rob, loot, and commit anarchy or mayhem in hopes that the republican party somehow get that type of vote.

Should always be willing to accept anyone once they choose good over evil, and they begin to change their lives forever, but that don't happen by bribing them with free stuff.

But it's not the same thing anymore than a Pitt bull is a Chiwawa. Both are dogs... but they are very different. Arguing that they are the same exact thing is pretty retarded.

MAGA!!!!!!

Yes you wear it well, thank you for the entertainment!!!

MAGA

But it's not the same thing anymore than a Pitt bull is a Chiwawa. Both are dogs... but they are very different. Arguing that they are the same exact thing is pretty retarded.

It's all there is for the most part.
No. It's not. One is much more secure so one person will get one vote as it was always intended, one will bog down the system, and one allow for a much greater range for cheating. Which is which?

MAGA!!!!!!

MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

MAGA

Yes, you wear it well. Thank you for the entertainment!!

MAGA!!!!

It's all there is for the most part.
No. It's not. One is much more secure so one person will get one vote as it was always intended, one will bog down the system, and one allow for a much greater range for cheating. Which is which?

How much cheating is there in Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington? They vote completely by mail.

Want to know where there was cheating? North Carolina.

Why Democrats Use Identity Politics That Divide Us | Tulsi Gabbard | POLITICS | Rubin Report

How much cheating is there in Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington? They vote completely by mail.

Election day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Colorado mails a ballot to every registered voter a few weeks before the election. Keep an eye on the mailbox, and be sure to mail it back or drop it in a drop-box before Election Day! You can also vote in person if you prefer to do so. Colorado offers early voting.

They mail ballots to REGISTERED VOTERS. Meaning you asked to vote. You were ALREADY VETTED.

Election day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Colorado mails a ballot to every registered voter a few weeks before the election. Keep an eye on the mailbox, and be sure to mail it back or drop it in a drop-box before Election Day! You can also vote in person if you prefer to do so. Colorado offers early voting.

They mail ballots to REGISTERED VOTERS. Meaning you asked to vote. You were ALREADY VETTED.

Trump said that mail in voting was unsafe.

Trump said that mail in voting was unsafe.
Trump said that what the democrats are asking for is unsafe. You do understand what the DNC has been asking for ... Right?

Forum List

Back