I Think This Is A Good Idea

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It started last year because of the pandemic and is continuing this year.

I hope that it continues even after the pandemic is over.

It's a good idea.

Isolating children is ALWAYS a good idea...

iStock-640293018.jpg

I grew up with it. It was fun. Leave the little trick or treaters alone. Walk with your kid. Watch what goes into their bag. Have a good time. :D

I grew up with it. It was fun. Leave the little trick or treaters alone. Walk with your kid. Watch what goes into their bag. Have a good time. :D

I agree. I think streets free of cars for the kids is much safer.

My city is full.of RWNJ whackos. Nobody feels.safe enough for truck or treating here.
WTF does that have to do with feeling safe?

Right wingers are traditionalists, and are the group that honors the traditions of Halloween.
I guarantee you normal Americans would much rather walk through their neighborhoods trick or treating, than in other neighborhoods.

It started last year because of the pandemic and is continuing this year.

I hope that it continues even after the pandemic is over.

It's a good idea.

Why are people in this thread complaining about neighborhoods that ban cars on Halloween night?

They want kids to get hit?

I agree. I think streets free of cars for the kids is much safer.

Whats wrong with sidewalks?
In my neighborhood people already drive slow as in 20 mph,during trick or treating they drive even slower.
And of course we have sidewalks.
People sit out at the foot of their driveways on lawn chairs and hand out candy to the trick or treaters and give the adults adult beverages.
It's a great time!!!

My area is acreage lots, so vehicles are used every year. Some people get creative and use ATV'S to pull a wagon loaded with kids. Some are decked out in decorations and lights.
People here really get into Halloween and many houses are decked out rivaling Christmas decorations.
After all, Anoka and Anoka county are the certified Capitol of Halloween...
Anoka, Minnesota is believed to be the first city in the United States to put on a Halloween celebration to divert its youngsters from Halloween pranks

I find it truly awesome and incredibly inspiring that America's favorite non-relgious holiday is, in fact, a celebration of Satan and his minions.

Kind of seems like there’s always an issue with trick-or-treating. Every single year.

I think it’s time to just scrap the whole thing and come up with something else.

Kind of seems like there’s always an issue with trick-or-treating. Every single year.

I think it’s time to just scrap the whole thing and come up with something else.

I would be totally on board with replacing Halloween with Purge Night ... anyone else?!

the-purge-election-year.jpg

Forum List

Back