I thought snowflakes said we could not afford the cost of getting rid of illegals / refugees?

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

Worried about Trump, asylum seekers walk cold road to Canada

"Refugees in the United States fearing a worsening climate of xenophobia in the wake of a divisive U.S. presidential campaign are flocking to Canada in growing numbers."

View attachment 111017

:p
To me, that's sad. I suppose you're happy that they no longer feel welcome here? People who have already been through hell in their own country, now have to face fear here? To me that's humiliating.

View attachment 111028
Humiliating is accepting refugees from the Middle East without extreme vetting and having another 9/11. Think about it. I thought the common theme after 9/11 was "We will NEVER FORGET!"
And we have never had a refugee carry out a terrorist attack on our soil since. We have not forgotten. I'm not opposed to making it better, but closing the doors while we make that investigation does not seem necessary to me. I'm sure you've heard that before, though.

ZERO refugees have ever carried out an attack in the USA. Read post 12 for clarification.
When there is a wholesale rush of anyone coming into this country, terrorists can come in posing as refugees. It's not that hard to figure out.

What "wholesale rush" is there? In order for a refugee to come here, they FIRST stop at a refugee camp and apply. After that, they are interviewed no less than 5 separate times over an 18 to 24 month period. Nothing speedy about that. And, during that time they are being interviewed, they are checked out by INTERPOL, the FBI and Homeland Security. If they stick to the same story all 5 times and their checks come back clean, then 1 percent of the refugees that apply to come here, manage to get here. If their story changes in the slightest, or something pops up on the checks, they are sent other places.

We vet the refugees much better than we vet those who come here on a visa. Matter of fact, because a marriage visa is fairly easy to get, that is the reason the San Bernadino shooting happened.

Like I said, you allowed Trump to scare you with the refugees and managed to confuse you enough that you think it's all the same. It's not.

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

"Refugees in the United States fearing a worsening climate of xenophobia in the wake of a divisive U.S. presidential campaign are flocking to Canada in growing numbers."

View attachment 111017

Do you know what an "asylum seeker" is, eaze?
It's the OPPOSITE of the British Colonists who fought for their freedom.
Any other questions, SlickWilly?
Alive?

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

Alive?
The descendants of the Colonists?
Very much alive.

Muslims murdering each other in the name of Allah...not so much.

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

Alive?
Very much alive.

Aren't these murderous Muslims descendants of other murderous Muslims AND very much alive?

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

Alive?
Very much alive.

Aren't these murderous Muslims descendants of other murderous Muslims AND very much alive?
Yep; and even ONE being alive is too many.

Alive?
Very much alive.

Muslims, Colonists, or Asylum Seekers?

Alive?
Very much alive.

Muslims.
Asylum seekers were the psychos who ran out of bullets; or they were the anti-gun Liberals.
Sucks for them.

Very much alive.

Muslims.
Asylum seekers were the psychos who ran out of bullets; or they were the anti-gun Liberals.
Sucks for them.
Why don't you just murder them all and let G*d sort them out?

Very much alive.

Muslims.
Sucks for them.
Why don't you just murder them all and let G*d sort them out?
They're murdering each other with the exception of the dumb countries who are letting them escape for another day.

Funny how Obama wrote the list where all the dangerous refugees could be coming from and the FBI told him they didn't think they had the proper resources in regards to vetting. He ignored them. Big shock.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back