I thought Trump called for a boycott of Coca Cola

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Did anyone REALLY think Donnie was gonna give up his Diet Coke? How about Propecia - his balding medication from Merck??
Nah - Good for thee, not so much for ME.
But hey, nice to see he's still got Junior Racist Mr Miller on his flank. :rolleyes-41:

Talk about awkward. Former President Donald Trump got ridiculed on Monday for hiding his beloved Diet Coke bottle in a photo op just days after he called for a boycott of Coca-Cola over Georgia voting rights.​
Stephen Miller, Trump’s former senior White House adviser, posted the photo of Trump sitting at his desk at Mar-a-Lago with the Coke bottle hiding behind the phone.​
“Just has a terrific meeting with President Trump!” tweeted Miller.​

Did anyone REALLY think Donnie was gonna give up his Diet Coke? How about Propecia - his balding medication from Merck??
But hey, nice to see he's still got Junior Racist Mr Miller on his flank. :rolleyes-41:

Talk about awkward. Former President Donald Trump got ridiculed on Monday for hiding his beloved Diet Coke bottle in a photo op just days after he called for a boycott of Coca-Cola over Georgia voting rights.​
Stephen Miller, Trump’s former senior White House adviser, posted the photo of Trump sitting at his desk at Mar-a-Lago with the Coke bottle hiding behind the phone.​

Boycotts are for the little people, not him.

A 500 ML bottle of coke has over 50g of sugar. 35g Or so for a standard can, which is about 9 teaspoons.

An easy boycott for me since I've boycotted it all of my life. Thankfully, I was never a big pop guy (or soda in your neck of the woods). Doesn't mean I eat perfectly, but I'm trying.

If someone wants to really punish Coke, just promote Pepsi or switch brands. Buy a Pepsi t-shirt etc.

A 500 ML bottle of coke has over 50g of sugar. 35g Or so for a standard can, which is about 9 teaspoons.

An easy boycott for me since I've boycotted it all of my life. Thankfully, I was never a big pop guy (or soda in your neck of the woods). Doesn't mean I eat perfectly, but I'm trying.

Actually Trumpy Bear drinks the Diet version. I just discovered Coke Zero Cherry Vanilla. Sad to say I like it a little too much. ;)

You save yourself for the big time fraudings. Endless politicians not wearing masks while getting others arrested and destroyed for the same. Many depending on the level of government running areas into more poverty. People in the federal government promoting their massive projects while not even believing in it themselves with trillions of dollars on the line. These are some of the things. That massive white elephant mag lev train project in Cali is coming along fine as the politicos there ride in their huge SUV's feeling oh so important.

I stopped drinking Coke awhile back along with all soda and just drink Bia!

As for a Boycott, well Coke is international and the U.S. Boycotting it might sting a little but Mexico, Central America, South America and the Philippines will make up for the loss..

Now had he called for a Boycott on Pepsi or RC ( Do they still make that crap? ) then maybe someone would care and when has Trump done as he preaches?

Nice to see that he received his new Resolute Desk knockoff from "Hooker" so he can play president :lol:

I see no resemblance
1617719702029.png

Nice to see that he received his new Resolute Desk knockoff from "Hooker" so he can play president :lol:

I see no resemblance
View attachment 476800

Oh c'mon dude, it's got the same overall profile.
Donnie probably plays with his toy soldiers on that desk too since he can't use the military as a prop anymore. :D

24b009.jpg

Like a million other desks.

IDAGF if toy dish on Trump just be accurate.

Bill Clinton hid a freaking cigar you know where with Monica and it was no big deal. Now lefties are all ga-ga over Trump and a freaking bottle of coke. No surprises here.

Bill Clinton hid a freaking cigar you know where with Monica and it was no big deal. Now lefties are all ga-ga over Trump and a freaking bottle of coke. No surprises here.
You dont find it hilarious this dude called for a boycot and took a pic with a bottle of diet coke hidden behind a phone?
This is certainly worthy of a thread.

No date for the photo...may as well be photoshopped....this could have been taken months ago....nice try china bots....

Start your own thread about Bill Clinton's cigar. This is about the hypocrisy of Rump.
This is about left wing hypocrisy. Playing hide the cigar with an intern was no big deal but somehow Trump hiding a coke bottle from the camera rises to the level of current events in the minds of the hate filled left.

Start your own thread about Bill Clinton's cigar. This is about the hypocrisy of Rump.
This is about left wing hypocrisy. Playing hide the cigar with an intern was no big deal but somehow Trump hiding a coke bottle from the camera rises to the level of current events in the minds of the hate filled left.

That's true - A lie about a blow job really was no big deal. Clinton left office with a 60% approval rating. Donald's was low 30s. OUCH!!

Forum List

Back