I told you all: Should have gone Bernie instead of Biden

In Vermont (and many other states) you don't register with a party. You simply register to vote.

THAT should be the law of the land imo.

There aren't much more meaningless labels than "what political party are you with". If you're not employed by one the answer is always "none".

I find it an infringement on my right to vote and a privacy violation. I'll go one step further, it's a form of election rigging asking people to select a party and give the impression that you will be left out of the process if you refuse. The more I think about this the more it bugs me.
You should always register independent like me.

Ok so I admit Im getting frustrated. I said vote Bernie. He wouldnt have hurt unions, or womens sports. AND....its day 4 and not a single student loan forgiven. Biden knows these are paid monthly right? So delaying even a week or two means we lose another payment.

Yes voting Cheeto out was worth it no matter who it was. But it shoulda been Bern
I would have voted for Bernie over Biden but once Biden was the only viable choice left I had to vote for him to make sure that incompetent orange fuckup was removed from office. Biden is more mainstream than Bernie which would have insured that the repubs would be doing their best to never cooperate with him. In the short term Biden was the better choice.

All the damage Biden does is YOUR fault. :talk2hand:
Biden is correcting all Dumps fuckups. No matter what he does he cant be as incompetent as that piece of shit.

No dummy he isn't. Even your base is pissed at Biden. The Canadians are pissed at him. The UK is pissed at him. Hell his only cheering section is China.
Doesnt matter who is pissed at him. I know for a fact they would rather have Biden than that fuckup Dump.

Ok so I admit Im getting frustrated. I said vote Bernie. He wouldnt have hurt unions, or womens sports. AND....its day 4 and not a single student loan forgiven. Biden knows these are paid monthly right? So delaying even a week or two means we lose another payment.

Yes voting Cheeto out was worth it no matter who it was. But it shoulda been Bern
Federal student loans have been suspended for months, interest and all. He did just sign an order that extendex that for several months.

In Vermont (and many other states) you don't register with a party. You simply register to vote.

There aren't much more meaningless labels than "what political party are you with". If you're not employed by one the answer is always "none".

I find it an infringement on my right to vote and a privacy violation. I'll go one step further, it's a form of election rigging asking people to select a party and give the impression that you will be left out of the process if you refuse. The more I think about this the more it bugs me.

Even that bugs me. I should get to register without declaring anything other than I'm an American citizen and I'm exercising my constitutional rights so pound sand you government hacks.

Even that bugs me. I should get to register without declaring anything other than I'm an American citizen and I'm exercising my constitutional rights so pound sand you government hacks.
I believe you can register "No Party". At least in CA.

What gave you the impression that the president can simply wave his hand and absolve you of your student loans obligation?

Actually, a president CAN do that.
Student loans can be forgiven by the executive, anytime.

What gave you the impression that the president can simply wave his hand and absolve you of your student loans obligation?

Nutty Old Uncle Bernie's campaign tried but I wasn't buying. The faithful, however, did.
Now it's up to us to help them get credit cards and make the damage permanent. Do Freedom a Favor! Educate a leftist to the joy of of no credit limits. But please, don't mention that there'll be bills to pay.

They wouldn't believe you anyway.......

Someone has to pay the loans off; if not the students, then from new taxes or a tax hike.

Student loan debt is easy for government or taxes to pay off, but students have no career yet, no housing, have to relocate, buy job clothing, etc., and the last thing that we should be doing to them if piling up loan interest.
It does not take new taxes or a tax hike, just bring troops home from foreign deployments.
Having US troops over seas is extremely expensive.

Bernie had no hope ever of being chosen as the candidate for a party he refused to join.

There legally are not supposed to be ANY parties in politics.
They have no legal standing at all.
Bernie is more of a democrat than any other democrat.

There is not a RCH bit of difference between them (Bernice and Bidim.) Both aspire to run this country into the ground.

Nonsense.
Bernie is fiscally conservative, and have never pushed for deficit spending.
Do you think Vermont would elect a tax and spend candidate?

Bernie had no hope ever of being chosen as the candidate for a party he refused to join.
Because Bernie knows, and has repeatedly stated, that the Ds are as bad as the Rs.
Bernie always says both parties represent Wall Street.

And again that is why Bernie should have been elected.
He is right again.

Bernie wins yard signs, not primaries.

Yes, but if you register as no party or independent, then in some states you can't vote in the primary.
All states should have open primaries.
No party should have anything to say or do with any election.

Nutty Old Uncle Bernie's campaign tried but I wasn't buying. The faithful, however, did.
Now it's up to us to help them get credit cards and make the damage permanent. Do Freedom a Favor! Educate a leftist to the joy of of no credit limits. But please, don't mention that there'll be bills to pay.

They wouldn't believe you anyway.......

Are you blaming the students for the incredibly high tuition rates these days?
When I went to college, is was only $100/semester, and it was free in some states like CA.
Now it costs students about $25000 a years. By the time they graduate, if they do, they will owe what a small house would cost.

If not for the special delegates who are not controlled by the primary voters, then Bernie would have won.
He got more votes.

Yes, but if you register as no party or independent, then in some states you can't vote in the primary.
All states should have open primaries.
No party should have anything to say or do with any election.
Primaries are party functions. If someone forms a party and organizes a vote (primary) to represent that party you cant be upset about it. You either do the same or convince the majority of voters to vote for the person you wish to be a candidate so that they qualify to run in the election. Its beneficial for like minded people to form parties so they can market that candidate better.

If not for the special delegates who are not controlled by the primary voters, then Bernie would have won.
He got more votes.
Bernie was primaried. He should have ran independent but then Dump would have won a second term.

These Dem mush brains fall for the Dem pull my finger every time. Just like the GA run off voters who fell for Biden's promise of $2,000 for their vote. :auiqs.jpg:
That's the problem.

Over and over again.

Somebody started a thread the other day with "How do we get the money out of politics?"

By someone who has been advocating for the Democratic Party no less.

Too soon.

$30 trillion dollars of debt worth. How many future generations have we screwed over sticking them with our debt?
Finding Jesus about National Debt not that a Democratic President is in charge....

For starters debt should be measured against GDP...

Secondly blaming the President after a few days in office just shows ignorant you are of government finances...

We said this before... Trump inherited a Obama economy... How did he take it and how did he give it back....

You want to judge the quaterback after the first minute he got on the field when the previous guy got them to 45 -0 down...

I’m pretty happy with President Biden. He’s much more progressive than most folks give him credit. Because he uses words like “folks”. That’s his genius.
He also uses words like Cornpop. He's a moron.

No one is going to allow you to escape the debt that you knowingly acquired for whatever useless college courses you took. Unless you gained a degree in technology or something useful like organic chem, engineering or medicine, you wasted your money.

Forum List

Back