I told you Biden would win!

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed taunting lefties back in 2016 when Trump won with the majority of the kind of votes that matter, but unfortunately for lefties, they will never enjoy being able to enjoy the same taste of victory. Sure the transition of power thing is nice for lefties and all, but it is much more enjoyable to be able to flaunt real winning than it is to flaunt looted or stolen goods. Lefties will NEVER enjoy flaunting a fake victory in a fake election the way righties got to taunt lefties when Trump won in 2016. It will NEVER be the same thing.

I thoroughly enjoyed taunting lefties back in 2016 when Trump won with the majority of the kind of votes that matter, but unfortunately for lefties, they will never enjoy being able to enjoy the same taste of victory. Sure the transition of power thing is nice for lefties and all, but it is much more enjoyable to be able to flaunt real winning than it is to flaunt looted or stolen goods. Lefties will NEVER enjoy flaunting a fake victory in a fake election the way righties got to taunt lefties when Trump won in 2016. It will NEVER be the same thing.
Let's all make a run on the banks, same day, same time, Cancel all non essentials. Travel just to sustain life. We have the power

Biden soon to be one of the most doubted and illegitimate presidents in American history.

Last edited:
Biden is not my President, nor will he ever be.
Let's make a run on the banks and 401ks. Cancel everything. Cable...Netflix....Everything.

Don't cancel My Pillows or Goya beans

Already cancelled Facebook and Twitter, they suck ass. I'm doing that locally too: I refuse to conduct business with any company that's owned by a Democrat.

Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

Let's make a run on the banks and 401ks. Cancel everything. Cable...Netflix....Everything.

Already cancelled Facebook and Twitter, they suck ass. I'm doing that locally too: I refuse to conduct business with any company that's owned by a Democrat.

If we all run the banks at Noon 1/21. It would cause a calamity to everyone who does not.

Sell all stocks and 401ks at 31,000.....Watch it drop to 15,000 We have a 50% gain. We need to do something.

Let's all make a run on the banks, same day, same time, Cancel all non essentials. Travel just to sustain life. We have the power
Live free or die!

If we all run the banks at Noon 1/21. It would cause a calamity to everyone who does not.

Sell all stocks and 401ks at 31,000.....Watch it drop to 15,000 We have a 50% gain. We need to do something.

The market is being controlled by China now. They would most likely pump billions of dollars into it to give the CCP lackey Biden and their useful idiot Democrats a facade of legitimacy.

The real damage to the economy is going to come when those Democrats start enacting their legislative changes, levying more regulations, and locking everything down.

The market is being controlled by China now. They would most likely pump billions of dollars into it to give the CCP lackey Biden and their useful idiot Democrats a facade of legitimacy.

The real damage to the economy is going to come when those Democrats start enacting their legislative changes, levying more regulations, and locking everything down.
Let the Chinamen deal with it.

They planned this riot those bastard Dems. We can break them by severe economic sanctions.

We will make lists of any Dem controlled company and smash them. Boycott Amazon would be a crusher. Shop local at a Trump supporting company

They planned this riot those bastard Dems. We can break them by severe economic sanctions.

We will make lists of any Dem controlled company and smash them. Boycott Amazon would be a crusher. Shop local at a Trump supporting company

I was shopping locally at a Trump-supporting company.

But then they ran out of ammunition. :auiqs.jpg:

I was shopping locally at a Trump-supporting company.

But then they ran out of ammunition. :auiqs.jpg:
Lo...You should get trophy points for that.Lol

Buy Goya beans. Screw any Heinz product.
Can you imagine if a Biden company loses 20% of their sales overnight? Think about the raw power we really have.
You would never know of a Beijing Biden failure. The only way to sell a fake victory in a fake election is to use fake news.

Forum List

Back