I tried 10 seconds of FOX today and I had to turn it off

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I tuned out of FOX and all other cable months ago because I couldn't put up with hearing about Trump anymore.

I tried turning it on today, and they started talking about a tweet Trump made.

I couldn't take it, so 10 seconds later I turned it off.

I wonder if anyone else is doing the same, avoiding all cable to avoid hearing about Trump.

I tuned out of FOX and all other cable months ago because I couldn't put up with hearing about Trump anymore.

I wonder if anyone else is doing the same, avoiding all cable to avoid hearing about Trump.
Closing your eyes and drowning out reality may be the only way left to stand by your Trump vote in a few months.

It's like a bad reality show that the networks refuse to cancel. As long as the story is Trump, I'm not watching any more.

I enjoy hearing about Trump - I just don't want to "hear" him.

I don't watch the Mockingbird media....the dinosaur media ...the CIA control media.

FOX was good ..now not so much

I watch free media ....internet media....

Closing your eyes and drowning out reality may be the only way left to stand by your Trump vote in a few months.

You told us that a few months ago, and a few months before that.

Cry wolf much.

Actually, turning off CNN is enough. I presume he already did that. You should try it too.

Why is the news covering the most powerful man in the world every day? I want to know who Kim Kardashian is fucking.

Cry wolf much.
No I didn't, snowflake. Good luck with your disaster.

Cry wolf much.
No I didn't, snowflake. Good luck with your disaster.

What does that make Hillary the Hag?

Our disaster.

I wanted real bad for a Republican, ANY Republican, to beat Trump so we could be done with hearing about him.

But one by one, every Republican who opposed Trump went down in defeat.

Then the Democrats put up Hillary Clinton to oppose him.

My plan was to not vote for either of them.

But Hillary Clinton kept pushing further and further to the left, embracing the BLM, smacktalking the cops, promising to put pro-aborts on the Supreme Court, and FINALLY, not denying it when Trump said she supported partial birth abortion.

It was all too much, and I HAD to vote for Trump because Hillary was just too left-wing and too corrupt to allow to be President.

Forum List

Back