I tried 10 seconds of FOX today and I had to turn it off

I wanted real bad for a Republican, ANY Republican, to beat Trump so we could be done with hearing about him.

But one by one, every Republican who opposed Trump went down in defeat.

Then the Democrats put up Hillary Clinton to oppose him.

My plan was to not vote for either of them.

But Hillary Clinton kept pushing further and further to the left, embracing the BLM, smacktalking the cops, promising to put pro-aborts on the Supreme Court, and FINALLY, not denying it when Trump said she supported partial birth abortion.

It was all too much, and I HAD to vote for Trump because Hillary was just too left-wing and too corrupt to allow to be President.

Keep fighting the good fight my brother.

What does that make Hillary the Hag?

You'd know better than me, since she's living deep in your head.

You drone on endlessly about the Trump Boogey Man and how awful he is.

It should have been a layup for any electable candidate. The Hag turned it over and took a Technical.

sad really.
Nobody could have predicted Russian sabotage and FBI treason. And she still got 3,000,000 more votes. Regardless, she's now irrelevant, but you dumb rubes can't quit your addiction.

WHY would the news cover the President of the United States every day? This is craziness. You would think that they do this for every man who assumes the mantle of "leader of the free world". I'm supposed to care whether or not Trump's campaign colluded with Russia? I haven't even watched Dancing with the Stars yet.

The Democrats are angry at Trump for winning, but they should be angry at themselves for losing. All they had to do was field a group of decent candidates.

But all they could come up with was Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, both who were totally unelectable in current political conditions.

What the party needs is a moderate from the South or Midwest, someone who can talk to the regular folks, and convince them that the Democrat party is not just for moonbats, welfare recipients, and Silicon Valley billionaires.

And I don't see anyone like that on the horizon to run in 2020.

The Democrats are angry at Trump for winning, but they should be angry at themselves for losing. All they had to do was field a group of decent candidates.

But all they could come up with was Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, both who were totally unelectable in current political conditions.

What the party needs is a moderate from the South or Midwest, someone who can talk to the regular folks, and convince them that the Democrat party is not just for moonbats, welfare recipients, and Silicon Valley billionaires.

And I don't see anyone like that on the horizon to run in 2020.

Fuck the Democrats

with all respect

Fuck them

It should have been a layup for any electable candidate. The Hag turned it over and took a Technical.

sad really.
Nobody could have predicted Russian sabotage and FBI treason. And she still got 3,000,000 more votes. Regardless, she's now irrelevant, but you dumb rubes can't quit your addiction.

Yup, guess by now we can predict absolutely zero evidence...not even a smidgen.

sad really.

Just pointing out that your anguish was all avoidable with some simple critical thinking. You brought this on yourselves.

Hillary - Pligger Nease?

What's problematic is that we only have one political party now, because the Democrats aren't really a political party anymore, they're an insane asylum without walls keeping them in.

And the Republicans aren't doing so hot either. We have Trump on the one hand, and the RINOs on the other, and they're not getting much done because they hate each other almost as much as the Democrats hate them both.

sad really.

Just pointing out that your anguish was all avoidable with some simple critical thinking. You brought this on yourselves.

Hillary - Pligger Nease?
I had the numbers, you had Russian sabotage and FBI treason. You won't have that in 2018 or 2020.

sad really.

Hillary - Pligger Nease?
I had the numbers, you had Russian sabotage and FBI treason. You won't have that in 2018 or 2020.
How do you know? Maybe the Russians and the FBI, working with Freemasons and the Illuminati, will steal the 2020 election too?

Or maybe little green men from Mars will land and declare Trump President for Life?

You have no way of predicting the future.

Forum List

Back