I tried really hard to stay out of the politics

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Regarding the Boston Bombings. Even though I suspected immediately it was the work of jihadist assholes because it fit their SOP. A crowded area, improvised demolitions, and multiple detonations.

It was a hallmark of so many "death by power point" briefings we've had to endure.

Still there might have been the possibility it was Korean commie sympathizers pissed off about an impending war on the peninsula, "Aryan" sociopaths who all the moonbats told us killed some DA's in TX (look like they were wrong about THAT too) NRA members upset about the Sandy Hook bullshit, or even NBP's that were still pissed off about the riots in Boston 3 decades ago over school busing integration.

Whatever the reason was it was terrorism, and as Col. Alan West pointed out terrorism is a tactic of the weak that targets the innocent people of stronger nations in order to subjugate them.

I really did try and not condemn the "religion" of islam, because I know some muslims personally. I serve with some, I've drank beer in foreign places with people from Saudi Arabia and had good conversations with them, and have gotten to know some of them in a variety of relationships.

I've never considered the religion much more than a cult of slavery and death, but I think most of the people I've met and had any respect for didn't adhere to the most extreme tenets that make islam reprehensible to western values, and even considered some of their ideas about modesty being practical.

Now I don't trust any of them. I will no longer spend money in their stores, I have to be wary of fellow service people, and I will report any instance where I see middle eastern looking males between the ages of 18-40 taking pictures of significant structures in public. I'll follow them and record their license plates, and report that to authorities.

I can't stand feeling this way either. I really wanted to be above the fear and TERROR inspired by both the reactionary government douchebags, and the assholes who kill innocent people. The nanny state sucked every drop of fear out of the public to promote more statist intervention and control over our lives. We're now at war all over the world because of 19 arab assholes and all their acolytes with no end in sight.

As much as I hate the idea, perhaps it is time to end immigration of more muslim people until things stabilize in a generation. Even end immigration od Christian peoples from muslim dominated countries, even though many of them are victims of oppression and genocide. Send them guns instead.

We're in a war against these assholes whether we like it or not. The senate doesn't have to declare it. When millions of flea bitten goat fucking pedophile assholes declare war on you, you're at war whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back