I voted today......Looks like a Clinton landslide

oh shit, how is julian assange supposed to change your vote now with his coming bombshells. timing is everything.
If Assange had confirmed Cankles is Hitler's daughter, it wouldn't have changed Leftnutter's vote.
With you trump toadies, all your boy assange would have to do is suggest Hillary was hitler's daughter and it would be gospel to you idiots.
No, because we already know she is a treasonous bitch.
treasonous bitch

no, that would be southern crackas and their ancestors

oh shit, how is julian assange supposed to change your vote now with his coming bombshells. timing is everything.
If Assange had confirmed Cankles is Hitler's daughter, it wouldn't have changed Leftnutter's vote.
With you trump toadies, all your boy assange would have to do is suggest Hillary was hitler's daughter and it would be gospel to you idiots.
Right. You just don't have any credible proof to back that bogus claim.
Comey stated that Hillary's personal email more than likely gave our enemies classified information. What do you call that, and she deliberately tried to erase evidence. All of her witnesses except one got immunity. Comey is now trying to get immunity. You really want this running our government?

treasonous bitch

no, that would be southern crackas and their ancestors
Says a nigga on welfare.

Comey stated that Hillary's personal email more than likely gave our enemies classified information. What do you call that, and she deliberately tried to erase evidence. All of her witnesses except one got immunity. Comey is now trying to get immunity. You really want this running our government?
Like I said: Credible proof. Ya got nothin.

Like I said: Credible proof. Ya got nothin.
Everything I stated is documented, but you can care less.

Just mailed it in

If it makes Republicans feel better, I did vote for more Republicans than Democrats

We will need lots of GOP senators this time to serve as a check and balance on Hillary's powers for the next 4 to 8 years.

What do you call that, and she deliberately tried to erase evidence.
Another lie.

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Another lie.

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI
So she didn't erase any emails? Handed them over exactly when asked to?

Another lie.

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.

So she didn't erase any emails? Handed them over exactly when asked to?
"Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed."

Forum List

Back