I voted today......Looks like a Clinton landslide

What do you call that, and she deliberately tried to erase evidence.
Another lie.

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI
So she didn't erase any emails? Handed them over exactly when asked to?
"Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed."
She erased over 30,000 emails some classified.

Just mailed it in

If it makes Republicans feel better, I did vote for more Republicans than Democrats

We will need lots of GOP senators this time to serve as a check and balance on Hillary's powers for the next 4 to 8 years.

I didn't get to vote for Senator this time....I did vote for a GOP Congressman

What do you call that, and she deliberately tried to erase evidence.
Another lie.

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI
So she didn't erase any emails? Handed them over exactly when asked to?
"Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed."
She erased over 30,000 emails some classified.

I wish you people would get your Clinton e-mail lies straight.

oh shit, how is julian assange supposed to change your vote now with his coming bombshells. timing is everything.
If Assange had confirmed Cankles is Hitler's daughter, it wouldn't have changed Leftnutter's vote.
With you trump toadies, all your boy assange would have to do is suggest Hillary was hitler's daughter and it would be gospel to you idiots.
No, because we already know she is a treasonous bitch.
Right. You just don't have any credible proof to back that bogus claim.
Comey stated that Hillary's personal email more than likely gave our enemies classified information. What do you call that, and she deliberately tried to erase evidence. All of her witnesses except one got immunity. Comey is now trying to get immunity. You really want this running our government?
Clinton used a personal e-mail address other than the State address. Get over it. No properly marked classified e-mails were found. No one hacked it. State got their relevant mails.

The rest is just the work of Republicans who had to use Congressional time to try to win this election by having hearing after hearing. Fortunately, the only people duped were Trump people like you. Get better informed.

Not only will I vote for Clinton, here in PA I will also not vote for Pat Toomey for Senator.

Just mailed it in

If it makes Republicans feel better, I did vote for more Republicans than Democrats

My state is 100% mail in ballot. We get our ballots 2 weeks before the election.

I have never voted for a conservative in my life. Which means I've never voted for a republican. If they had one on the ballot that wasn't totally nuts and didn't scare me to death I would vote for them but that's never happened.

I'm an Independent so I've voted for candidates from several different parties through the years.

This year is different. trump is nuts. His followers are nuts. The republican politicians who support a man who is nuts but doesn't agree with most of what he says doesn't deserve anyone's vote.

I've watched as conservative economics have taken our economy to the edge more than once and the last time they did it, they took us over that edge. I'm too close to retirement now to ever vote for a party that will destroy my 401k again. I had time to recoup the losses in the past. I don't have that luxury now.

Plus I won't vote for anyone who will repeal Obamacare. Not because I think it's a good program, it's a bandaid. Made worse by many states not joining with the medicaid expansion. The reason is because when Obamacare is repealed, that preexisting conditions clause returns. I beat cancer. No insurance company will cover me if that preexisting clause returns. I'm still on cancer meds and like most, I can't afford them if I don't have help from an insurance company. So I would have to go without it, the cancer will return and since I won't have access to a mammogram because I can't get insurance, I won't even be able to know if it's returned. Until it's too late and I'll die.

This year I will vote democratic.

The OP mails in a ballot and somehow that translates to a Clinton landslide.....good grief
this may be too much for you to understand but the OP knows as well as we do that the establishment is going to make sure the evil with mass murderer hellery gets in.USMB's resident troll is a paid shill on their payroll is how he knows. he would kill himself FIRST before ever admitting he was proven wrong on anything. proof on that is he STILL says the rams are playing in st louis this year.i am not kidding.I am dead serious.
no joke.seriously. and you all listen to anything this dumbfuck posts?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

think I am lying that he STILL says they are playing in st louis this year? think again.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

He has been instructed by his boss to kill himself FIRST before saying- you were right,I was wrong,no matter what the topic is? that is really sad.:D

The OP mails in a ballot and somehow that translates to a Clinton landslide.....good grief
this may be too much for you to understand but the OP knows as well as we do that the establishment is going to make sure the evil with mass murderer hellery gets in.USMB's resident troll is a paid shill on their payroll is how he knows. he would kill himself FIRST before ever admitting he was proven wrong on anything. proof on that is he STILL says the rams are playing in st louis this year.i am not kidding.I am dead serious.
no joke.seriously. and you all listen to anything this dumbfuck posts?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

think I am lying that he STILL says they are playing in st louis this year? think again.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

He has been instructed by his boss to kill himself FIRST before saying- you were right,I was wrong,no matter what the topic is? that is really sad.:D

Conspiracy loons are funny

If Assange had confirmed Cankles is Hitler's daughter, it wouldn't have changed Leftnutter's vote.
With you trump toadies, all your boy assange would have to do is suggest Hillary was hitler's daughter and it would be gospel to you idiots.
Comey stated that Hillary's personal email more than likely gave our enemies classified information. What do you call that, and she deliberately tried to erase evidence. All of her witnesses except one got immunity. Comey is now trying to get immunity. You really want this running our government?
Clinton used a personal e-mail address other than the State address. Get over it. No properly marked classified e-mails were found. No one hacked it. State got their relevant mails.

The rest is just the work of Republicans who had to use Congressional time to try to win this election by having hearing after hearing. Fortunately, the only people duped were Trump people like you. Get better informed.
facebook_1789171642.jpg

Hillary needs to be educated about certain things. So she is not qualified to be president.

View attachment 92336
Hillary needs to be educated about certain things. So she is not qualified to be president.

thats the least of americans problems if she was elected,the clintons are mass murderers.

Clinton will die or be impeached, and then Tim Kaine will be President. Lord help us!!!

trump might have done a little better in Nevada if he had not spent so much time telling their voters that they don't pronounce the name of their state correctly...:lmao:

View attachment 92336

Actually, a (C) in a message means that information is Confidential

View attachment 92336

thats the least of americans problems if she was elected,the clintons are mass murderers.

i see the brainwashed sheep that posted a funny on this believes politicians dont get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for,incredible.
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back