People like the OP are WHY the virus is spreading out of control

Then people like the OP must be in EVERY country all around the world! Despite the fact that many of those countries have had lockdowns, masks and roving police gangs to arrest people on the street for months!

No one stopped me. No one told me I could not vote, and no one asked me to put a mask on.

Do you know why?

Because it's illegal to make someone wear a mask to vote.

Discuss
Well according to the doctor tv show last night on NBC, you will be operated on next by people in spacesuits then die.

No one stopped me. No one told me I could not vote, and no one asked me to put a mask on.

Do you know why?

Discuss

That's right. If you want to wear the mask on your ass or not at all, NO ONE CAN STOP YOU FROM VOTING no matter how you choose to do it!
Mask mandates are themselves, illegal. And I don't mean for voting. No one can force you to wear a face covering unless you are under Islamic Law in an Islamic Nation.
They can make you wear clothes.... how come? Or is that illegal for them to require too?

Do you know why?

Discuss

That's right. If you want to wear the mask on your ass or not at all, NO ONE CAN STOP YOU FROM VOTING no matter how you choose to do it!
Mask mandates are themselves, illegal. And I don't mean for voting. No one can force you to wear a face covering unless you are under Islamic Law in an Islamic Nation.
They can make you wear clothes.... how come? Or is that illegal for them to require too?

Can they? Common decency laws. Maybe they can throw a towel around you but ultimately, they HAVE TO LET YOU VOTE (maybe then arrest you for public nudity). You don't want to disenfranchise voters, do you? Every vote counts.

Forum List

Back