I want my democratic party back!

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
It's clear that the American democratic party stopped representing Americans and is a tool of
China and Saudi Arabia. Its abundantly clear. Biden let a Chinese spy balloon fly, then got millions of $ from China a day or two later. But Trump gets harassed over 130k$ misdemeanor that never was.

It's clear that the American democratic party stopped representing Americans and is a tool of
China and Saudi Arabia. Its abundantly clear. Biden let a Chinese spy balloon fly, then got millions of $ from China a day or two later. But Trump gets harassed over 130k$ misdemeanor that never was.

Sure, you can have the old Democratic Party back from 1903. Just join the current Republican Party.

Basicaly yes. Because the so called "progressive" Democrats are just kool aid drinking flat earther cultist.

The dems are what used to be the Republican Party. Just like the Reps used to be the dems before FDR.

The insanely corrupt Democratic party of slavery, oppression and racism should be dissolved and sent into the dustbin of history, IMO.

But-but, Mary! You don't need to feel left out! For a mere 150 million, you too can buy Washington for a day and have it any way you want! Grease a few palms!!! Just dial 1-800-JOE-BIDN and ask for "Sniffy." :smoke:

The insanely corrupt Democratic party of slavery, oppression and racism should be dissolved and sent into the dustbin of history, IMO.

Now, let's listen to the whole thing before you took it out of context.

Once more, you MAGAts are dishonest.

I've said nothing "out of context" about it. You are simply too unintelligent to comprehend that, dumbass.

Reposting an out of context does nothing to prove anything other than you are dishonest.

Your opening sentence is a flat out lie, and no such thing is happening at all. In fact, the opposite is happening. The Democrats and the rest of the Western Democracies are marginalizing the Saudi's, the Chinese and the Russians, making it clear that Western Democracies are neither weak, nor divided.

My question to you is, why are you posting a thread which promotes the lies China, Saudi Arabia, and Russia are promoting? Why are you posting propaganda to undermine the American government???

Biden didn't "let a Chinese balloon fly over". He publicly exposed, shamed and humiliated Xi for doing it. These balloons have been flying over the USA with impunity for years. Trump said and did nothing. Now suddenly, you're attacking your President, for putting an end to these incursions.

Why are you upset that Biden kept the American people informed? Are you upset that he humiliated the Chinese in this episode?????

Then you repeat the Chinese/Russian lie that Biden is corrupt, by saying President Biden got money from China.

WHY ARE YOU HELPING THE CHINESE AND THE RUSSIANS, MARY?????

Speculation and specious partisan hackery. But, even if a bit of that is close-to-true... field a candidate other than Donald Trump and I'll vote alongside you.

Fail to do so and I'll take my chances with candidates who know how to think before speaking and who will step aside honorably and peacefully when time.

Basicaly yes. Because the so called "progressive" Democrats are just kool aid drinking flat earther cultist.

When you point your finger at someone else, there are four pointing back at you, Mary.

You keep making unsupported allegations about Democrats but offer nothing as an alternative. Any fool can find something to criticize.

As long as you keep running a lifelong criminal with authoritarian tendencies for president, you’re never going to win an election.

As long as the Republican Party offers, the American people, nothing but abortion bans, and unlimited access to firearms, neither of which the majority of the American people want, you’re never going to win an election.

As long as your only election strategy is to call the Democrats corrupt sexual deviates, without any evidence of these crimes, you will never win elections.

However, if the Republican party, where to become fiscally responsible, and promote policies that the American people will actually vote in favour of, and candidates who are not conmen, television reality, show, hosts, or career criminals, you might be able to win an election.

The D Party has aligned with the R Party in nearly all the big issues. Both parties are for war, Wall Street/Corporatism, the MIC, spying on and controlling Americans, and protecting and expanding the power of the State.

Heres is Humphrey's speech from the 1968 convention it is what the party used to be and my idea of liberal and an example of a statesman and good oratory ( no tele prompters) :thup: :)

From a spokesman of one faction of the democratic party turned AIP in the 1960s. there are things I did like about him.

Forum List

Back