I want to ban McCain from Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
He would have been a hero by staying out of politics
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

The guy was a deceiver.
John McCain is an American patriot who served his country well, and he will rightfully be laid to rest in Arlington Cemetery.

XXX --- Mod Edit -- way too aggressive and personal..

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy was a deceiver.
John McCain is an American patriot who served his country well, and he will rightfully be laid to rest in Arlington Cemetery.

You on the other hand are un-American scum, and it would be appropriate that you be laid to rest in a pile of dogshit.

and he will rightfully be laid to rest in Arlington Cemetery.

We could be neighbors!

You spelled it wrong twice.

It's Arlington, not Arlinton or Arlingtoon. I'll fix your title.

Have a snort from his bottle....

ScotchWhisky_FO03_Main.jpg

The guy was a deceiver.
As long as he meets the rules for interment into Arlington, it's none of our business.
However, what does bother me about him was an element of his recent speech to the Air Force Cadets. He told them to "not" put America first.
The whole purpose of a nation having a military is for that military to put its nation first, first to support and first to protect. If the military doesn't do that, there's no sense in having a military. Once he told the cadets that, he became the enemy, as far as I was concerned.

The guy was a deceiver.

I bet you voted for him.

I have never liked McCain the politician, however this crap is over the top pettiness

You don't get to decide if a bird's turd is laid to rest there.

Totally true. Still, it might make a lot of people feel a bit better to put together a list of thousands or millions of names of dissatisfied conservative voters and mail it to his office telling him in the twilight of his career that given the choice, they'd just as soon see him buried elsewhere. That he is no conservative, no friend to the conservative, that the GOP is little enough comfort to the conservative and that if Sarah had been at the top of the ticket instead of him, the GOP might have won in 2008. That that little pecker suck on that.

Last edited:
The man is sick. Leave him alone!

If the man is sick, then what the fuck is he doing still working, fowling up the nation's politics. Let him STFU and step down, then we can forget that sorry bastard ever held office. The very fact that the man is 81, has a brain tumor and is still working as senator should give you some idea what a tough job it really is. Anywhere else, they practically force you to retire at 65. He's only still working probably so he can shove every last dime of his medical care on the taxpayer's shoulders. Screw him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back