🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to ban McCain from Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
He would have been a hero by staying out of politics
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

There is a special place in Hell for your kind. You are as despicable as your orange king.

Are you a Serial Liar also?
There is a reason why in the primary against George w military folk voted heavily for George w over McCain...
His fellow soldiers hated him...

Prove they hated him...or admit you are a liar like your orange king.
Prove they didn’t...

The fact that every liberal in this thread is defending McCain tells us all we need to know about McCain and validates the criticism of him by conservatives.
How about all the votes he made for conservatives?
How about the way he campaigned to repeal Obamacare, then when he had the opportunity to actually do it by casting the tie breaking vote, he voted NOT to repeal it? And why did he do that? Because he wanted to deny Trump a victory. He betrayed his constituents to satisfy his hatred for Donald Trump. He's a disgusting little man who (like John Kerry) hides behind his military record, and being a POW doesn't make him an honorable man.
No, it’s because he saw that Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell had jack shit to replace it with.
McCain wanted to die with a clear conscience

Republicans were voting to repeal Obamacare without replacement. McCain knew that would needlessly harm people

At least the day of his funeral we can watch the ceremony without having to look at the orange fat ass trying to grab Melania's hand.

I wonder who he sleeping with these days. Rudy seems to have too much energy during daylight hours...so probably not him.

Jimbo: I didn't vote for a fat, ugly fuck like Trump. I voted for Hillary!!!!

OMG

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
He would have been a hero by staying out of politics
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

There is a special place in Hell for your kind. You are as despicable as your orange king.

Are you a Serial Liar also?
There is a reason why in the primary against George w military folk voted heavily for George w over McCain...
His fellow soldiers hated him...

It's idiotic how Democrats keep saying that anyone from the military who agrees with Democrats should be worshipped like a God and anyone who doesn't should be drowned like a dog
Who in the military have Democrats said should be drowned like a dog?

It is Republicans throwing them under the bus......McCain, Powell, Kerry, Duckworth

I have never liked McCain the politician, however this crap is over the top pettiness

McCain was a warmongerer and a corrupter. He deserves everything thrown his way. And I never believed that death means someone gets a pass. If that were true, then nobody should ever criticize Hitler ever again.
You remain stuck on stupid.

Funny how all the liberals love the man who once was called a third term of Dubya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back