🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to ban McCain from Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
He would have been a hero by staying out of politics
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

No, he wouldent have been a hero. He was largely considered a moron who only got where he is because his daddy was an admiral. Honestly, as long as McCain is dead, I don’t care where they plant his sorry ass. Just die already.
Just for assholes like you, McCain should resign before the end of May, triggering a special election, while the Democrats have the hot hand.

If he retires after May the governor names a replacement to serve the remainder of McCain’s term, 2020, I think.

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

Get a life.

NO ONE with a remotely full life would spend a millisecond thinking about this nonsense.
HEY!!! I’ve got like 10 posts in this thread! :lol:

Like him or not, it's not what he did in Congress that earns him the right, a right your pettiness cannot deny not matter how strong your feelings, to be laid to rest in Arlington should he so desire.

The guy was a deceiver.

No, he wouldent have been a hero. He was largely considered a moron who only got where he is because his daddy was an admiral. Honestly, as long as McCain is dead, I don’t care where they plant his sorry ass. Just die already.
Just for assholes like you, McCain should resign before the end of May, triggering a special election, while the Democrats have the hot hand.

If he retires after May the governor names a replacement to serve the remainder of McCain’s term, 2020, I think.

I would be okay with that as long as he hurried up and died as fast as possible.

The guy was a deceiver.

I would be okay with that as long as he hurried up and died as fast as possible.
He could resign, yet live for years.

Ah, so you think Hillary Clinton is a stupid bitch who doesn't know what the hell she's talking about when she says that women should be believed?
Link?

I see, you have nothing so you're mimicking how you have Trump Derangement Syndrome. When you come up with something on your own, let me know, sock puppet.

Anyway, back to the subject, Hillary Clinton said women have the right to be believed. You shot the stupid useless hack out of the water and said she's wrong, women don't have the right to be believed. You're Archie Bunker to women like the rest of the Democrats

Ah, so you think Hillary Clinton is a stupid bitch who doesn't know what the hell she's talking about when she says that women should be believed?
Link?

You want a link proving she said that "All women should be believed"?
Yes. Because I can’t see her being that black & white.

Gawd you're a stupid, useless bitch. Use Google, you git.

Hillary Clinton: "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported."

You just called Hillary a fat cow who needs to shut the fuck up. You need to learn to stop dragging your knuckles on the ground, apeman.

And Hillary's not black and white like the rest of you Democrat idiots??? What a dumb ass

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Link?

LOL, she said it, sorry. If you want to prove it search it yourself. Google is your friend.

The guy was a deceiver.

He could resign, yet live for years.

That would be fine to.

Link?

LOL, she said it, sorry. If you want to prove it search it yourself. Google is your friend.

It's incredible how lazy Democrats are, isn't it? No wonder they are so useless

The guy was a deceiver.

There is a special place in Hell for your kind. You are as despicable as your orange king.

Are you a Serial Liar also?

The fact that every liberal in this thread is defending McCain tells us all we need to know about McCain and validates the criticism of him by conservatives.
How about all the votes he made for conservatives?
How about the way he campaigned to repeal Obamacare, then when he had the opportunity to actually do it by casting the tie breaking vote, he voted NOT to repeal it? And why did he do that? Because he wanted to deny Trump a victory. He betrayed his constituents to satisfy his hatred for Donald Trump. He's a disgusting little man who (like John Kerry) hides behind his military record, and being a POW doesn't make him an honorable man.
No, it’s because he saw that Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell had jack shit to replace it with.
McCain wanted to die with a clear conscience

Republicans were voting to repeal Obamacare without replacement. McCain knew that would needlessly harm people

At least the day of his funeral we can watch the ceremony without having to look at the orange fat ass trying to grab Melania's hand.

I wonder who he sleeping with these days. Rudy seems to have too much energy during daylight hours...so probably not him.

The guy was a deceiver.

There is a special place in Hell for your kind. You are as despicable as your orange king.

Maybe Metamucil would help you pass that

The guy was a deceiver.

There is a reason why in the primary against George w military folk voted heavily for George w over McCain...
Hell, McCains fellow soldiers hated him...

Last edited:
The guy was a deceiver.

There is a reason why in the primary against George w military folk voted heavily for George w over McCain...
His fellow soldiers hated him...

Prove they hated him...or admit you are a liar like your orange king.

The guy was a deceiver.

His fellow soldiers hated him...

It's idiotic how Democrats keep saying that anyone from the military who agrees with Democrats should be worshipped like a God and anyone who doesn't should be drowned like a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back