🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to ban McCain from Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems conservatives are trying to start a new policy for interring veterans. Those that were conservative and approved by the Republican party are to be buried in military cemeteries and those not conservative or Republican...?
But what about those that were buried before this policy change? Knowing conservatives, I think a few bucks will keep one from getting dug up. Sure Arlington might take a fistful of bucks but that might be because political histories have to be changed. Bless Republicans.

They need a separate area for those who couldn’t fight because of heel spurs

He served his country and was a prisoner of war he deserves to be buried there but his politics blow and he should just go ahead and drop the R and pick up the D

It seems conservatives are trying to start a new policy for interring veterans. Those that were conservative and approved by the Republican party are to be buried in military cemeteries and those not conservative or Republican...?
But what about those that were buried before this policy change? Knowing conservatives, I think a few bucks will keep one from getting dug up. Sure Arlington might take a fistful of bucks but that might be because political histories have to be changed. Bless Republicans.
Bullshit.

Arlington has a place for career politicians? What a shame… LOL

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
He would have been a hero by staying out of politics
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

No, he wouldent have been a hero. He was largely considered a moron who only got where he is because his daddy was an admiral. Honestly, as long as McCain is dead, I don’t care where they plant his sorry ass. Just die already.

The fact that every liberal in this thread is defending McCain tells us all we need to know about McCain and validates the criticism of him by conservatives.
How about all the votes he made for conservatives?
How about the way he campaigned to repeal Obamacare, then when he had the opportunity to actually do it by casting the tie breaking vote, he voted NOT to repeal it? And why did he do that? Because he wanted to deny Trump a victory. He betrayed his constituents to satisfy his hatred for Donald Trump. He's a disgusting little man who (like John Kerry) hides behind his military record, and being a POW doesn't make him an honorable man.
No, it’s because he saw that Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell had jack shit to replace it with.

The fact that every liberal in this thread is defending McCain tells us all we need to know about McCain and validates the criticism of him by conservatives.
How about all the votes he made for conservatives?
How about the way he campaigned to repeal Obamacare, then when he had the opportunity to actually do it by casting the tie breaking vote, he voted NOT to repeal it? And why did he do that? Because he wanted to deny Trump a victory. He betrayed his constituents to satisfy his hatred for Donald Trump. He's a disgusting little man who (like John Kerry) hides behind his military record, and being a POW doesn't make him an honorable man.
No, it’s because he saw that Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell had jack shit to replace it with.
McCain wanted to die with a clear conscience

Republicans were voting to repeal Obamacare without replacement. McCain knew that would needlessly harm people

You don't get to decide if a bird's turd is laid to rest there.

Totally true. Still, it might make a lot of people feel a bit better to put together a list of thousands or millions of names of dissatisfied conservative voters and mail it to his office telling him in the twilight of his career that given the choice, they'd just as soon see him buried elsewhere. That he is no conservative, no friend to the conservative, that the GOP is little enough comfort to the conservative and that if Sarah had been at the top of the ticket instead of him, the GOP might have won in 2008. That that little pecker suck on that.

It doesn't matter whether he pissed off "conservative" voters as "conservative" voters have no right to rule the roost. Being a "conservative" is no where being an equivalent to being an American. They are so much not the same, and the "conservative" ideology does not rule Arlington National Cemetery. Where do you get off saying that Arlington Cemetery is ruled by some conservative" faction.

I did not vote for McCain, and I thought that his choice of a ridiculous bitch like sarah palin was foul. However, I live close by to Arlington Cemetery, and if he ends up dying and being buried there, I will be happy to honor his memory. This is what gets me about people who call themselves "conservatives." You are so deeply arrogant in thinking that you are somehow entitled to run our nation and everything in it. Where in the heck do you people get off?
The same place that you people do.

Wolfstrike Regardless of McCain's politics (which are horrendous), the man served his nation and has earned the right to be buried at Arlinton.

/thread

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
He would have been a hero by staying out of politics
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

Get a life.

NO ONE with a remotely full life would spend a millisecond thinking about this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back