🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to ban McCain from Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCain is sick alright. Sick in the head, one of the most evil neocons ever to occupy office in America. So many Americans dead because of that retarded douchebag and back in the day when his father covered up certain attacks on Americans to protect their financiers.

McCain is an anti-American, neocon, piece of shit with a Napoleon complex.

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
He would have been a hero by staying out of politics
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?
John McCain is an American patriot who served his country well, and he will rightfully be laid to rest in Arlington Cemetery.

XXX --- Mod Edit -- way too aggressive and personal..
His only crime was being a republican in my book
He’s a career politician, a treasonous piece of shit

So everyone is "treasonous" if they do not agree with your anti-American, anti-Constitutional views? I never agreed with McCain. But he was a POW. who fought in Vietnam. and I remember a day that I laughed at him for coming gallumping into the Capitol Building acting like some arrogant shit-boy, so I don't have any reason to defend him other than that, on what is most likely his death bed, he is trying to look out for his country, and for this, I salute him. and wish him well and a happy passage I don't think that you even honor Max Cleland or Tammy Duckworth, despite their outstanding contributions to our nation, or the late Captain Humayan Kahn. Adopting a "conservative" ideology is NOT the same thing as being a patriotic American.
In your opinion, a control freak...

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?
John McCain is an American patriot who served his country well, and he will rightfully be laid to rest in Arlington Cemetery.

XXX --- Mod Edit -- way too aggressive and personal..
His only crime was being a republican in my book
He’s a career politician, a treasonous piece of shit

So everyone is "treasonous" if they do not agree with your anti-American, anti-Constitutional views? I never agreed with McCain. But he was a POW. who fought in Vietnam. and I remember a day that I laughed at him for coming gallumping into the Capitol Building acting like some arrogant shit-boy, so I don't have any reason to defend him other than that, on what is most likely his death bed, he is trying to look out for his country, and for this, I salute him. and wish him well and a happy passage I don't think that you even honor Max Cleland or Tammy Duckworth, despite their outstanding contributions to our nation, or the late Captain Humayan Kahn. Adopting a "conservative" ideology is NOT the same thing as being a patriotic American.
In your opinion, a control freak...

The two will never be equated. They are complete opposites. America is a great country with great principles. "Conservatives," proponents of a very sick power-hungry ideology, seek to destroy these ideals in every way possible. They went from being somewhat acceptable, for a tribe of control freaks, to being absolute trash out to attack their fellow Americans..

The guy was a deceiver.

Okay, so you don't like his politics because he goes against whatever the crazy definition of "Conservatism" is today. (Hint, it's not "conservative" to belong to Trump's cult of personality.)

What does that have to do with his military service?

The guy was a deceiver.
This illustrates just how screwed up and crazy conservatives are.

You don't get to decide if a bird's turd is laid to rest there.

Totally true. Still, it might make a lot of people feel a bit better to put together a list of thousands or millions of names of dissatisfied conservative voters and mail it to his office telling him in the twilight of his career that given the choice, they'd just as soon see him buried elsewhere. That he is no conservative, no friend to the conservative, that the GOP is little enough comfort to the conservative and that if Sarah had been at the top of the ticket instead of him, the GOP might have won in 2008. That that little pecker suck on that.
Only conservatives can be buried at Arlington? News to me.
You Alt-Right folks are truly mean, snarly, spiteful people, aren't you?
Maybe he should just be hung from the Francis Scott Key Bridge in D.C. for a few months, huh?

You don't get to decide if a bird's turd is laid to rest there.

Totally true. Still, it might make a lot of people feel a bit better to put together a list of thousands or millions of names of dissatisfied conservative voters and mail it to his office telling him in the twilight of his career that given the choice, they'd just as soon see him buried elsewhere. That he is no conservative, no friend to the conservative, that the GOP is little enough comfort to the conservative and that if Sarah had been at the top of the ticket instead of him, the GOP might have won in 2008. That that little pecker suck on that.
Only conservatives can be buried at Arlington? News to me.
You Alt-Right folks are truly mean, snarly, spiteful people, aren't you?
Maybe he should just be hung from the Francis Scott Key Bridge in D.C. for a few months, huh?
They make schadenfreudians look like Mary Poppins.

McCain is simply scrambling to get his self-esteem back.

He just keeps failing because he lives in an alternative world.

Conservatives don't care what he believes or thinks...that's why they
stayed home and didn't vote when he ran for President in 2008.

The Liberals cheer him because he has turned himself into fodder to use
against the GOP.

Nobody takes him serious and because he has always believed he was the
only one in the room with the correct answer...his ego is being hammered.

This is really a sad story of a man who achieved his party's nomination
for POTUS, and became so butt hurt he lost all sense of reasoning.
With Trump being successful, it has become an even greater insult
to him.

He knows what will happen at the time of his death and it bugs him.
That's too be expected, but he should be using these days to try and
rectify his legacy as a Veteran, who served his country and then served
in the US Legislature and ran for President.

He knows all the people he represented are going to cheer, at the worst
and smile at the best when he goes. That's gotta be tough to deal with.

He knows he'll be laid to rest at the Naval Academy and every member
of the GOP will shout..."Go Army!"

Duh MAVERIK !!!
bush-mccain-hug.jpg

The guy was a deceiver.

Pissed off because it was reported Trump was NOT to be at his funeral? Too F'n bad, he will lie in State in the Capitol and be interned at Arlington. There are not enough assholes to prevent the honors he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back