I want to Know the Whole Truth about the Murder of George Floyd

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
We do not know all of the circumstances of George Floyd’s murder. The cop obviously killed him, and thought he could get away with it, even when a person was video capturing it. It did not look like Floyd passed off a counterfeit bill, because when a person passes a counterfeit bill they are probably not going to stick around; but there he was hang’n out around the corner. And then there is a report that they worked security at a night club, but that they did not know each other???
Do you believe that???

It looks to me like their relationship went bad. Maybe Floyd was banging the cop’s old lady. Not that that justifies murder, but I do want to know why the cop intentionally killed the innocent George Floyd.

That is a part of how justice is served.

You see, it looks like this is a really bad cop; perhaps he has previous incidents that, obviously classified as, “justified,” use of deadly force to subdue a defiant criminal. He may have shot another unarmed black male running away - have you heard anything?

Perhaps they were trafficking contraband or illegal services through this night club that they bounced. I want the details just like you, but the thing is, the cop is not going to give up all that he has done wrong. He is not going to confess to anything like a punk ghetto dweller gangsta wanna-be. We need to let the cop lead us to how he keeps everything hidden from his supervisors and coworkers; and locking him up right away kind of shuts down the better investigation.

Maybe, Big Floyd ain’t dead. Maybe he thought this all up. Big Floyd is not dumb, at any rate. It is obvious that this was not a random act of racially motivated police killing of an unarmed black male. They knew each other, and the relationship seems to have soured. How did Big Floyd gain the confidence of a cop; or rather, how did the cop gain the confidence of Big Floyd?
I do not think the Black Lives Matter activists understand that such questions need to be answered for the true deliberation of justice. But that is probably not going to be discovered.

Think you got a better explanation of what we know about George Floyd’s murder??? Let’s hear it.

Why did the cop act like he did not care that he was being videoed? That does not make sense.

We do not know all of the circumstances of George Floyd’s murder. The cop obviously killed him, and thought he could get away with it, even when a person was video capturing it. It did not look like Floyd passed off a counterfeit bill, because when a person passes a counterfeit bill they are probably not going to stick around; but there he was hang’n out around the corner. And then there is a report that they worked security at a night club, but that they did not know each other???
Do you believe that???

It looks to me like their relationship went bad. Maybe Floyd was banging the cop’s old lady. Not that that justifies murder, but I do want to know why the cop intentionally killed the innocent George Floyd.

You see, it looks like this is a really bad cop; perhaps he has previous incidents that, obviously classified as, “justified,” use of deadly force to subdue a defiant criminal. He may have shot another unarmed black male running away - have you heard anything?

Perhaps they were trafficking contraband or illegal services through this night club that they bounced. I want the details just like you, but the thing is, the cop is not going to give up all that he has done wrong. He is not going to confess to anything like a punk ghetto dweller gangsta wanna-be. We need to let the cop lead us to how he keeps everything hidden from his supervisors and coworkers; and locking him up right away kind of shuts down the better investigation.

Maybe, Big Floyd ain’t dead. Maybe he thought this all up. Big Floyd is not dumb, at any rate. It is obvious that this was not a random act of racially motivated police killing of an unarmed black male. They knew each other, and the relationship seems to have soured. How did Big Floyd gain the confidence of a cop; or rather, how did the cop gain the confidence of Big Floyd?
I do not think the Black Lives Matter activists understand that such questions need to be answered for the true deliberation of justice. But that is probably not going to be discovered.

Think you got a better explanation of what we know about George Floyd’s murder??? Let’s hear it.

Why did the cop act like he did not care that he was being videoed? That does not make sense.
Floyd was a degenerate who pushed his luck too far.

Do you believe that???

There are a lot of questions for sure. Chauvin, by all accounts was a bad cop but curiously never punished by the AG which at the time was none other than Amy Klobuchar.

"Klobuchar, who has been floated as a possible VP pick for presumed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, also did not criminally charge other cops involved in more than two dozen officer-involved fatalities that took place during her time as prosecutor from 1999 to 2006, according to the Star Tribune."

"Former Democratic presidential candidate and potential vice presidential pick Amy Klobuchar failed to get charges brought against the police officer involved in George Floyd’s death while serving as a county attorney in 2006, prompting criticism of her law enforcement background. "

Apparently Derek Chauvin thought he was untouchable. Frankly I think he whacked Floyd because Floyd was going to 'drop a dime' on some nefarious goings on in the police department and AG's office. I would give an anal exam to that nightclub as well. Something really stinks here. Klobuchar should be a 'person of interest' as well.

Do you believe that???

I think the Minneapolis police department and/or the US Treasury Department's Secret Service should be more transparent and show the public this alleged counterfeit $20 bill.

They have provided no evidence that George Floyd tried to pass counterfeit money in the first place.

There is a well-known scam that foreign merchants from the middle east often employ against innocent Americans, especially the lower IQ demography, involving counterfeit bills.

Do you believe that???

First this was not murder... There were enough drugs found in his body to kill a horse. Floyd was a dead man walking and the cops just happened to be there because Floyd passed a counterfeit $20 bill (a Federal Offense).

Watch the 5:47 minute video especially from 4:50 it tells a lot about Floyds demeanor and stress.

Terrorist attacking police officers on Flatbush Ave Brooklyn.

Dzenan Camovic, 20, allegedly walked up to the group of cops in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn Wednesday night and lunged a knife into one of the officer’s necks.
According to officials, he then took control of that policeman’s gun and shot the other two deputies in the hands.

Last edited:
Do you believe that???

You have no idea what he thought.

Do you believe that???

Floyd is not dead. The 4 cops were part of the Hollywood staged arrest and "death."
It's all part of the Soros-Clinton-Obama scheme for OWG.

You won't find the truth here.
Is that you Floyd?

If so, are you a Trump supporter that was targeted by Biden's "green" campaign?
Don't be an idiot.
Please?
I'm not, I'm asking questions material to the case. You are aware that the Roman king-priest is a veteran of Argentina's Peronist dirty war? Don't think of them as communists, they are part of an absolute monarchy.
:yourpointsmile:

You won't find the truth here.
The whole truth is needed. The cop will be punished. It is to degree isn't it? Sadly, even if he was innocent he would have to be offered up due to the riots.
What is there to prevent this kind of thing from happening again?
Swamp draining will cure it.
That would have been good to say before trump was elected, not 3 and a half years after.

Forum List

Back