I Was Assaulted At The UC Berkeley Anti-Milo Riot

Anyone notice the similarity between the so called peaceful Liberal demonstrators and the so called moderate Moslems. Yeah, right.

We got a pretty good look at the guy who pepper sprayed the Trump supporting girl in the video but I'm not seeing his picture in a google search. If anyone can do a screen shot of this thug please post it so we all can pass it around the web.

We got a pretty good look at the guy who pepper sprayed the Trump supporting girl in the video but I'm not seeing his picture in a google search. If anyone can do a screen shot of this thug please post it so we all can pass it around the web.

One of these ladies said a Female did it. ......... i'd have to watch them again because at the moment can't recall which victim said what.

One of these ladies said a Female did it. ......... i'd have to watch them again because at the moment can't recall which victim said what.

Looked like an old (tall) guy to me.

Last edited:

Yeah , like I said i'd have to listen to each one again to see which one said it was a chic that did it. Gawd so may videos on this bs hard to keep them straight at times.

Looked like a old (tall) guy to me.

Ok I just listened to the video on this particular post, and the lady said a " ninja like woman pepper sprayed her" so that's probably where the female doing it came in.

Looked like a old (tall) guy to me.

Ok I just listened to the video on this particular post, and the lady said a " ninja like woman pepper sprayed her" so that's probably where the female doing it came in.

My mistake. The old guy with the green coat was interviewing the girl I think - the arm of the assailant was wearing black leather. No facial shot. Unfortunately we can't expect anyone to come forward because the so called peaceful protesters are complicit in these assaults.

Forum List

Back