I was at the gas station and gave a black kid a dollar. Did I subconsciously show White Priv?

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Was filling up today a ways from my where I live. Half way between a shit hole and America. A young black kid came up and asked if I could spare 50 cents. I gave him a buck.

Was I trying to show him I'm a rich whitey putting him down because he is forced to beg for change because whites have made it that way?
Since I gave him a buck instead of 50 cents, was that a subliminal slap in his face from me giving him more than he asked and making him look more desperate?

Is helping the poor racist because we really made them poor and laughing at them throwing coins.

There are many white homeless and poor, and a lot of vets.

Actually, most veterans do much better on the average than non-veterans. These are largely guys who are on the ball.

I know the leftist paradigm is that veterans are disabled, pathetic people crippled by PTSD and need to be pitied.

But, really that isn't the case at all. All of my uncles served in either WW2 or in Korea, and none of them were psychos at all.

Was filling up today a ways from my where I live. Half way between a shit hole and America. A young black kid came up and asked if I could spare 50 cents. I gave him a buck.

Was I trying to show him I'm a rich whitey putting him down because he is forced to beg for change because whites have made it that way?
Since I gave him a buck instead of 50 cents, was that a subliminal slap in his face from me giving him more than he asked and making him look more desperate?

Is helping the poor racist because we really made them poor and laughing at them throwing coins.
I would have offered him $5.00, but only if he promised to go home and tell his parents to vote Donald Trump. Tell him white Trump supporters all have paying jobs.

tenor.gif

Actually, most veterans do much better on the average than non-veterans. These are largely guys who are on the ball.

I know the leftist paradigm is that veterans are disabled, pathetic people crippled by PTSD and need to be pitied.

But, really that isn't the case at all. All of my uncles served in either WW2 or in Korea, and none of them were psychos at all.

Many homeless vets suffer from PTSD or drugs.

Well at least they ain't waiting 6 months like they used to for care. Someone fixed that. Thanks.

A relative few vets are homeless suffering from PTSD or drugs.

Most bums out there never served in the military at all

Simply a down payment on the Reparations the kid will be asking for once he joins BLM.

Most homeless suffer the same thing.

Why don't you and every liberal adopt a homeless person and nurture them back to health and life. You guys know everything about everything. Show us how to do it. You guys always have to be shown first.

tenor.gif
HEY!!!. I'm trying to come to terms with my whiteness.

Giving beggars anything only encourages them. When they get entitled enough they will attack someone that refuses or doesn't give them enough. It's like feeding bears.

The kid probably walked away saying "tight ass... only a f'n dollar?"

Forum List

Back