I was at the gas station and gave a black kid a dollar. Did I subconsciously show White Priv?

Was filling up today a ways from my where I live. Half way between a shit hole and America. A young black kid came up and asked if I could spare 50 cents. I gave him a buck.

Was I trying to show him I'm a rich whitey putting him down because he is forced to beg for change because whites have made it that way?
Since I gave him a buck instead of 50 cents, was that a subliminal slap in his face from me giving him more than he asked and making him look more desperate?

Is helping the poor racist because we really made them poor and laughing at them throwing coins.
The kid probably walked away saying "tight ass... only a f'n dollar?"
You read right? He asked for fiffy cent. I gave him a hundred cent.

Was filling up today a ways from my where I live. Half way between a shit hole and America. A young black kid came up and asked if I could spare 50 cents. I gave him a buck.

Was I trying to show him I'm a rich whitey putting him down because he is forced to beg for change because whites have made it that way?
Since I gave him a buck instead of 50 cents, was that a subliminal slap in his face from me giving him more than he asked and making him look more desperate?

Is helping the poor racist because we really made them poor and laughing at them throwing coins.
I went to the meat store in the hood, and a 6'3" black man asked me for a dollar when I came out. I said "Bitch you better get you a job, I ain't the one, GTFO here with that bullshit". And he moved on to to fuck with somebody else.

There are many white homeless and poor, and a lot of vets.

Actually, most veterans do much better on the average than non-veterans. These are largely guys who are on the ball.

I know the leftist paradigm is that veterans are disabled, pathetic people crippled by PTSD and need to be pitied.

But, really that isn't the case at all. All of my uncles served in either WW2 or in Korea, and none of them were psychos at all.

Many homeless vets suffer from PTSD or drugs.
Most homeless suffer the same thing.

Why don't you and every liberal adopt a homeless person and nurture them back to health and life. You guys know everything about everything. Show us how to do it. You guys always have to be shown first.
A better idea: Every white progressive liberal ought to submit a portion of their income, wealth and estate to a reparations tax, leave what they have to minority charities for the black and illegals, and donate at least 8 hours a week toward helping and feeding children of slaves, american indians, and illegals.

Time for the Left to start putting their money where their mouth is.

Should have asked him if he could break a buck. :smoke:

I went to the meat store in the hood, and a 6'3" black man asked me for a dollar when I came out. I said "Bitch you better get you a job, I ain't the one, GTFO here with that bullshit". And he moved on to to fuck with somebody else.
You should have told HIM to give you a buck or you'd call the police and report him for robbery.

No SHIT? 100 = a dollar? We have a real live braniac here.

I gave a similar kid free advice instead of money.

I told the kid that most people don't carry cash in the 21st Century, he should get a Square Reader so he could accept money electronically if he expected to make a living at panhandling.

or 2 fiffy cent

Only if you tossed dimes equaling a buck and laughed while he chased them.

If he was white you would have given him $20 :auiqs.jpg:
I've always given coin to anyone who asks. I know I'm being scammed, but God knows the thought counts more..LOLOL

Yeah....
I was at a stop light the other day and a sense of charity passed over me when a poor old mexican dude asked me for change.
I reached over and grabbed my koozie I keep in a cup holder to hold my change and said hold out your hands.
I proceeded to dumb a good forty bucks in quarters and other change into his hands until it spilled over into the median.
His eyes lit up and he said he felt rich and blessed me.

I was like...FUCK!!! I had no idea I had that much change in my koozie!!!
Oh well,call it my good deed for the year when it comes to panhandlers.

Holy shit!!
This is why I have no hope for America's future.

I bet you have that attitude from experience.

If he was white you would have given him $20 :auiqs.jpg:
I've always given coin to anyone who asks. I know I'm being scammed, but God knows the thought counts more..LOLOL

Yeah....
I was at a stop light the other day and a sense of charity passed over me when a poor old mexican dude asked me for change.
I reached over and grabbed my koozie I keep in a cup holder to hold my change and said hold out your hands.
I proceeded to dumb a good forty bucks in quarters and other change into his hands until it spilled over into the median.
His eyes lit up and he said he felt rich and blessed me.

I was like...FUCK!!! I had no idea I had that much change in my koozie!!!
Oh well,call it my good deed for the year when it comes to panhandlers.
I bet most conservs give coin to panhandlers. Libs walk by and say, look what conservs did to you in this 100% lib run and owned S hole.

Did he thank you?

He went to buy crack with it.

Should have answered: Ya, I have fiddy in the trunk of my car, now get outta here!!

Did he thank you?
Yes he did. He was a nice kid. Couldn't have been more than 18. I gauge these kids by how far their pants are hanging down their asses. His were on as intended to be.

• Thanks
Reactions: TOP

Forum List

Back