🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Was Banned On Another Forum, That Makes About Three So Far.

What Is Your Opinion Of This Message Board?

• This is a great place!

• This place is full of nuts.

• This is an OK place.

• This place is awful.

• This is one of my favorite sites.

• I Am Ambivalent About It.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Plow Boy

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2021
I went to a political forum, and I made it for less than 10 posts. So to me, it helps to know that this forum is not the worst one out there. If it was, I would have been banned by now.

I voted that this is an OK place, it sure beats that one that banned me.

Last edited:
Need an 'All of the above' choice; it wouldn't let me check all of them. Most boards are run by pussies and wimps terrified of faggots and commies, so they censor everybody but those worthless sociopaths.

I have been banned from just about all of the atheist forums that have come, and mostly gone since 2003, for my analysis that the definitions of atheism and religion are flawed; and subsequently, suggesting that atheists lack the critical thinking skills they claim to have.

So tell us what your problem is? It would seem that this would have been better placed in your introduction thread rather than the general discussion. What is your problem - why do you get banned?

Don't keep us in suspense any longer.

Need an 'All of the above' choice; it wouldn't let me check all of them. Most boards are run by pussies and wimps terrified of faggots and commies, so they censor everybody but those worthless sociopaths.
Yeah, I got banned for opposing homosexuality, and as soon as I posted from the Bible, they with held the post.

I have been banned from just about all of the atheist forums that have come, and mostly gone since 2003, for my analysis that the definitions of atheism and religion are flawed; and subsequently, suggesting that atheists lack the critical thinking skills they claim to have.

So tell us what your problem is? It would seem that this would have been better placed in your introduction thread rather than the general discussion. What is your problem - why do you get banned?

Don't keep us in suspense any longer.
I opposed homosexuality, and I did it publicly. And I have over 300 posts here, I’m not new.

I went to a political forum, and I made it for less than 10 posts. So to me, it helps to know that this forum is not the worst one out there. If it was, I would have been banned by now.
I was on Democratic Underground for a week and they booted me off because I said blacks can be as racist as whites.

I was on Democratic Underground for a week and they booted me off because I said blacks can be as racist as whites.

I lasted less than 2 days there; I kept pointing out Ralph Nader was the best choice they could make and was in fact the only genuine liberal since Humphrey running for Pres at the time. lol they really hated that.

Or just visit the 'Racism' forum here. There's a club of them here, and they wear black hoodies instead of white ones.
No thanks, I met my first Black Muslim in 1980 or so, and he was from LA. He was a loudmouth, but he was pretty smart. I have met some here in town, they have a mosque here.

While there are some good things brought up in here, there is a lot of downright traitorist things as well. I will admit that many of the others are just too far left, this one is nutcase right wing crazy who tolerates posts that none of the others would allow.

On this board, some label me as Liberal Left Wing but on a liberal board, I get labeled a rightwing. It's like the news, in order for it to be newsworthy, it must sell something. Right Leaning Moderates and Left leaning Moderates can't sell a single tube of toothpaste.

While there are some good things brought up in here, there is a lot of downright traitorist things as well. I will admit that many of the others are just too far left, this one is nutcase right wing crazy who tolerates posts that none of the others would allow.

On this board, some label me as Liberal Left Wing but on a liberal board, I get labeled a rightwing. It's like the news, in order for it to be newsworthy, it must sell something. Right Leaning Moderates and Left leaning Moderates can't sell a single tube of toothpaste.
This can be a confusing board, that is certain. But it’s better than a lot of others. I was banned on Disqus too, it’s been a while, and I have had better luck on Twitter than I had on Disqus . It’s looney in a lot of forums now.

I love it here and so I voted for "This is a great place." :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't let being booted get to you. If anything, it only gives you an idea of how far so many brain trains out there do not have the ability to travel.

I was permanently banned from a forum because of my "style", not because I broke any forum rules. :( (Although I did receive some temporary bans along the way).

I was permanently banned from a forum because of my "style", not because I broke any forum rules. :( (Although I did receive some temporary bans along the way).

If you ain't banned at least once, you ain't trying.

Forum List

Back