‘I Was Just Joking’: Media Apoplectic as Khizr Khan Attack on Donald Trump Goes Down in Flames

Without Obama being black and Hillary having a vagina, neither one would have been nominated.

Nope. I know some right wingers think that, but the problem with that is they were too misogynistic and racist to believe a black man or a woman could have anything to offer, so they focused on the main attribute that scared them. Pathetic little right wing minds can't deal with anything more complex.

You're confused. I have no problem with a black or female holding office. However, unlike you and many like you, I won't vote for one solely BECAUSE they are black or female.

And I didn't either. Why do you think I vote based on race or gender? Because that's what Hannity told you?

Neither are qualified. That leaves only one thing.

Got it. You don't think blacks or women are capable of high office. How very republican of you.

I don't think being black or having a vagina makes one qualified like you do. I have no problem with a black or woman holding office if they are. However, unlike you, I won't vote for someone BECAUSE they're black or have a vagina.

With Obama and Clinton, you did just that because neither one of them is qualified.

Nope. I know some right wingers think that, but the problem with that is they were too misogynistic and racist to believe a black man or a woman could have anything to offer, so they focused on the main attribute that scared them. Pathetic little right wing minds can't deal with anything more complex.

You're confused. I have no problem with a black or female holding office. However, unlike you and many like you, I won't vote for one solely BECAUSE they are black or female.

And I didn't either. Why do you think I vote based on race or gender? Because that's what Hannity told you?

Got it. You don't think blacks or women are capable of high office. How very republican of you.

I don't think being black or having a vagina makes one qualified like you do. I have no problem with a black or woman holding office if they are. However, unlike you, I won't vote for someone BECAUSE they're black or have a vagina.

With Obama and Clinton, you did just that because neither one of them is qualified.

I'm telling you I don't vote based on race or gender, but you think you know my values better than I do. Put down the crack pipe and turn off right wing radio. You need to get reacquainted with reality.

America is discovering Trump is not too bright. .
America is not 'discovering' anything of the sort, you lying hack.

America is discovering that the Corporate Crony Network is afraid of Trump winning and are pulling all the stops to defeat Trump, even fooling gullible morons like yourself.

There were insufficient security measures and staffing to provide the Consulate staff with timely notice that an assault was underway on the compound.

There were insufficient security measures and staffing to buy Consulate staff the time to evacuate to an on-the-premises Final Redoubt.

There was no substantive Final Redoubt, or, in what passes for one in this context, it was woefully inadequate to the task at hand, and was quickly overrun.

Had security (staff, equipment, systems, procedures) been better, Consulate staff would not have been obliged to bolt into a store-room, and other staff would not have been caught out in the open.

Had the Consulate been equipped with a Final Redoubt suitable to the task at hand, it is far more likely that they could have held out until help arrived; once dispatched.

Nothing whatsoever to do with fantasy... merely common sense.
But just imagine; she can do that for the WHOLE COUNTRY! Wouldnt those be some interesting times?

America is discovering that the Corporate Crony Network is afraid of Trump winning and are pulling all the stops to defeat Trump, even fooling gullible morons like yourself.
Don't forget to blame the Kochs. LOL
The Kochs are degenerate Libertarian ideologues without a moral conscience.

Why do I have to keep mentioning them specifically when they are part of the Corporate Crony Network?

You're right. Nobody is finding that Trump isn't smart. It;s been obvious since he started running.

Because you say so?

In most walks of life, having a job in an organization is one qualification to the jobs up the ladder from the job you have.

But, of course, in your mind that suddenly doesn't matter.

Your head is so far up your ass you cough up dandruff

Because you say so?

In most walks of life, having a job in an organization is one qualification to the jobs up the ladder from the job you have.

Because it IS so.

You mean being in that organization for less than one term or being the wife of someone in that organization? That's Obama and Hillary.

Your head is so far up Obama's ass you could be twisted by your feet and brush the back of his teeth and so far up Hillary's you can tell what she had for breakfast before it hits her stomach.

Because you say so?

Because it IS so.

You mean being in that organization for less than one term or being the wife of someone in that organization? That's Obama and Hillary.

Your head is so far up Obama's ass you could be twisted by your feet and brush the back of his teeth and so far up Hillary's you can tell what she had for breakfast before it hits her stomach.

The right is getting more childish and pathetic every day. Grow up you big baby.

Because you say so?

Because it IS so.

The right is getting more childish and pathetic every day. Grow up you big baby.

We're not the ones that think being black and having a vagina makes a person qualified.

Because you say so?

Because it IS so.

We're not the ones that think being black and having a vagina makes a person qualified.

Don't know anybody that does.

Sure, down in flames. LOL Half the GOP are calling for Trump to apologize to the Kahns, the other half is threatening to vote for Hillary. The VFW has released a very negative statement on Trump, as has the Gold Star Families. And a good many vets are flat stating that they will now never vote for Trump. This is the "48% moment" for Trump. From here on out I think that Trump is going to see a steady slide, and, considering that he cannot keep his idiot mouth shut, may end up giving Hillary a 400 ev vote win.
How many Republican senators and congressmen will trump take out with him.

Maybe trump was a plant put in by the Democrats. If he was its working perfectly

Because you say so?

Because it IS so.

The whole point of carli and Ben is that blacks and women can be greedy arrogant ignorant assholes too.

But still the GOP always run white men

Because you say so?

Because it IS so.

Another lie.

I bet you say nobody did or will. That's another lie.

This was a Democratic party booby-trap and Trump stepped on it. As for this liberal hack Khan his son dying in a war 12 years ago doesn't give him a license to be a dick.

All as Trump had to do was make a gracious statement thanking the family and move on.
The Dems may have set the trap but they didn't make him step in it. Trump did that all by himself.
I think Trumps point was very clear and perfectly acceptable considering the circumstances.
You have this raghead lawyer thats business is helping terrorists in to the country, Trump wants to end their coming here until such a time that they can be properly investigated, mr raghead waves the constitution around and claims Trump is ignoring what it says, Not a good American.
Trump simply pointed out that Mr constitution raghead was ignoring the constitution by making his wife stay silent.
If raghead wants to be American he might consider letting his wife dress American and have a voice in public.
Dont wave the constitution at someone when you dont follow it yourself.

Because you say so?

Because it IS so.

The whole point of carli and Ben is that blacks and women can be greedy arrogant ignorant assholes too.

But still the GOP always run white men

That would be your BOY Obama and vagina candidate Hillary.

Because you say so?

Because it IS so.

Another lie.

So now you are a mind reader, and know what I will say next?

Because it IS so.

Another lie.

So now you are a mind reader, and know what I will say next?

You're easy to predict as stupid as you are, BOY.

Forum List

Back