I was viewing some Covid antigen tests online and was not surprised to learn they aren't available in Canada.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I simply pursued the advent of a test which I could apply at home and determine if in fact, I have the antigens for covid (as I suspect I may have had it early on).

A reminder as to why you don't want to yield your healthcare to the state. Even the most basic freedoms and personal pursuit of information and health is controlled and/or denied.

We are simply a creepy, human right violating nation at every turn.

I simply pursued the advent of a test which I could apply at home and determine if in fact, I have the antigens for covid (as I suspect I may have had it early on).

A reminder as to why you don't want to yield your healthcare to the state. Even the most basic freedoms and personal pursuit of information and health is controlled and/or denied.

Can't have you testing yourself. You might discover you have no need for the vaccine!

Can't have you testing yourself. You might discover you have no need for the vaccine!

Well it would certainly put a dent into any limitations in society that have been placed on us. If one can prove that they have antibodies, the government could lose a major class action lawsuit after deying people access to trains, planes and other services.

As it were, there were 200+ more people who caught the virus that were vaccinated than those weren't yesterday. I expect this gap to increase as the vaccine wanes.

Well you do live in a full blown fascist state.

All you are allowed to do is get the shot and boosters and update your Vax passport. Anything less makes you a terrorist.

Forum List

Back