I was watching the show the Obama's produced about the end of the world. Anyone remember what the leaflets said when dropped from plane?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Who Drops the Death to America Leaflets in Leave the World Behind?
The “Death to America” leaflets do not lead one to the identity of the attackers of the country. However, it does expose the prejudices and biases present in one. Clay’s conclusion that Iran is behind the national emergency is based on his prejudicial views concerning the Middle Eastern country. “I noticed the audience’s reactions around that in the film; their own biases started to get involved. But later, when you realize that other flyers with different languages are being dropped, you start to see that component.
Now i know that it is only coincidence that an oil tanker would lose power and crash into a bridge that is used from Hazardous materials. I also know it is only coincidences that planes of late are having major malfunctions. I know it is only coincidence that animals(Radical Jihadists) in the inner cities are crying "Death to America". Is the great noise about to happen with will discombobulate everyone? Then the mushroom clouds over the cities in the US.

1713480807573.png

Who Drops the Death to America Leaflets in Leave the World Behind? Now i know that it is only coincidence that an oil tanker would lose power and crash into a bridge that is used from Hazardous materials. I also know it is only coincidences that planes of late are having major malfunctions. I know it is only coincidence that animals(Radical Jihadists) in the inner cities are crying "Death to America". Is the great noise about to happen with will discombobulate everyone? Then the mushroom clouds over the cities in the US.

View attachment 934246
Trumptard Q.jpg

Forum List

Back