I was wrong about William Barr; Hes a patriot

William Barr scared me. I assumed he would churn out some disinformation to help Trump but no, he brilliantly appeased Trump enough to get him to back off, then ran out the clock on the FISA sham investigation nonsense.

Look. Trumps campaign had shady Russian connections. FBI looked into it. As they should. And thankfully it was mostly nothing.

Barr is a patriot. He prevented the election from being tainted by some rogue right wing conspirators churning out DOJ endorsed lies right before an election

I was wrong. Attorney General Barr.....thank you for your noble service sir.
Indeed:

DOJ Policy that Barr's memo appears to overturn:
Mimi Rochah
Barr’s memo to prosecutors negates DOJ policy re: not getting involved til after election certified. Not good. BUT his memo requires “clear & apparently-credible allegations of irregularities” that could impact election. There are none. DOJ lawyers remain true to your oaths.

Scales

Flag of United States

DOJ Policy that Barr's memo appears to overturn: "Should NOT ordinarily be taken in matters involving alleged fraud in the manner in which votes were cast or counted until the election...has been concluded, its results certified, and all recounts and election contests concluded"

Ema7PsvW4AApqqw

GD traitors
Barrs memo, as reviewed by the WSJ, noted that "nothing here should be taken as an indication that the department has concluded that voting irregulation has impacted the outcome of the election".

Covering his ass, on a fishing expedition, that's designed for show..

Forum List

Back