I was wrong about William Barr; Hes a patriot

Why do you think Trump is so livid? I guess.

I honestly, colfax, have fatigue with all this. Political fatigue.
Trump is always livid at something. Especially when he's losing.

I'm tired too. I doubt we will see much more of this charade.
Unfortunately, I think its just beginning. On the bright side we are much closer to a COVID vaccine!
He will run out of runway with his lawsuits soon enough.
It’s not he it’s the party I believe
Either way, the clock is ticking. I haven’t seen anything terribly strong yet and I think most legal experts agree.

Unfortunately, I think its just beginning. On the bright side we are much closer to a COVID vaccine!
Either way, the clock is ticking. I haven’t seen anything terribly strong yet and I think most legal experts agree.
you havent seen it because you have your hands over your eyes going LALALALALAL,, I cant see it,,,,

Yep....yet

I've made no allegations,,, just reporting what other are saying,,,
Which would be?
so youre going to go back the the circle jerk word games,,,

sorry you will have to find a different pivot man,,,,
I don’t understand why you have such a problem with the question. Can you enlighten me?
your lack of common sense and critical thinking is not my problem,,,

why dont you just come out and say it,,,

you dont care if a sitting VP and possible POTUS has a son working directly for the chinese government and corrupt companies and taking money from russians for sexual activities and funneling some of the money to his father,,,

that would go a long way in this discussion,,,

Which would be?

I don’t understand why you have such a problem with the question. Can you enlighten me?

you dont care if a sitting VP and possible POTUS has a son working directly for the chinese government and corrupt companies and taking money from russians for sexual activities and funneling some of the money to his father,,,

Well, I haven’t seen evidence for most of this. For starters, there’s little evidence that Joe Biden received anything at all.

Working directly for China is another unsubstantiated allegation.

Which would be?

Well, I haven’t seen evidence for most of this. For starters, there’s little evidence that Joe Biden received anything at all.

thanks for your ignorance based opinion,,,

Which would be?

I’m pretty well informed. I think you’re making some dramatic exaggerations and over simplifying. I dare say it’d probably be asking too much to ask what you mean by “working directly for the Chinese government”. What were they paid for?

Which would be?

I’m pretty well informed. I think you’re making some dramatic exaggerations and over simplifying. I dare say it’d probably be asking too much to ask what you mean by “working directly for the Chinese government”. What were they paid for?
based on what youve said today your an ignorant moron,,,

Which would be?

Au
Which would be?

I think I have a pretty good handle on it. I think you’re unwillingness to actually discuss it is a tacit admission that there’s not much here.

Which would be?

But it being all Bullshit doesn't bother you ?? Republicans flung their shit at Bill ,Gore ,Kerry, Hillary Obama and now Biden We know what shit you are No more surprises

Which would be?

Au
Which would be?

I think I have a pretty good handle on it. I think you’re unwillingness to actually discuss it is a tacit admission that there’s not much here.
I've been discussing it with you for months and you always have the same answers,,,

youre the classic troll,,,

Barr's silence has been interesting.

I'm really surprised by it. I gotta think he knew Trump was going down and didn't want to go down with him

Which would be?

Au
Which would be?

I've been discussing it with you for months and you always have the same answers,,,

Laptop came out a few weeks ago. I’m asking questions, not giving answers.

In due time
Seems like due time would have been before the election, no?

Thank God
You ll be seeing him soon enough.
I'll give you next year ,,,You're through Make a will and/or Trust
Huh?

Which would be?

Au
Which would be?

Laptop came out a few weeks ago. I’m asking questions, not giving answers.
yes it did,,, but theres a lot more to this thats been out for almost a yr,,,, that includes the fact that hunter got a job working directly for the chinese government,,,

William Barr scared me. I assumed he would churn out some disinformation to help Trump but no, he brilliantly appeased Trump enough to get him to back off, then ran out the clock on the FISA sham investigation nonsense.

Look. Trumps campaign had shady Russian connections. FBI looked into it. As they should. And thankfully it was mostly nothing.

Barr is a patriot. He prevented the election from being tainted by some rogue right wing conspirators churning out DOJ endorsed lies right before an election

I was wrong. Attorney General Barr.....thank you for your noble service sir.
Indeed:

Forum List

Back