I will expose the true libertarian conspiracy for everyone...

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
WE WANT TO TAKE OVER THE GOVERNMENT AND ALL OF IT'S POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and then leave you alone.

human nature is subjective. To you, human nature is in bondage to tyrants. To me...human nature is leaping nude through a flower field.

you heard it here first, folks! Libertarians want to ban clothes for attractive and/or sexy individuals!

Human nature is a desire for a perception of a safety, a lust for power, and a desire to fit into the majority. Good luck.

Human nature is a desire for a perception of a safety, a lust for power, and a desire to fit into the majority. Good luck.

lol.
1. rule of law
2. rule of your own life
3. ...fit into the majority? Doubt it. People are stronger than that and can think for themselves...majority or not.,,

...and nude!

3. ...fit into the majority? Doubt it. People are stronger than that and can think for themselves...majority or not.,,

It's a fundamental fact that there is strength in numbers, just like it'a a fundamental fact that the man that gets to keep a piece of his production is more productive.

I'm down with libertarian light but think that, like all pure ideologies, it is flawed and built on a foundation based only partially on truth.

Forum List

Back