‘I Will Not Suffer This Harlot’....The MAGA Crack Up Continues Apace...

This is NOT how Congress is supposed to work at all. The rules McCarthy was desperate enough to go along with are the reason why Congress got NOTHING done at all under either Beyner, or Ryan, and why both had very short tenures as Speaker.

McCarthy has created another "do nothing" Congress, and will be doing well to end the year as Speaker.
76p3hb.jpg

This is NOT how Congress is supposed to work at all. The rules McCarthy was desperate enough to go along with are the reason why Congress got NOTHING done at all under either Beyner, or Ryan, and why both had very short tenures as Speaker.

McCarthy has created another "do nothing" Congress, and will be doing well to end the year as Speaker.
I doubt he makes it to the end of the year. I wonder if there is a betting line in Vegas?

Ali Alexander threatens to dish on RINO in Making, Marjorie Taylor Green.

‘Stop The Steal’ Organizer Threatens ’Harlot’ Marjorie Taylor Greene

Alexander’s anti-Marge crusade all seems to have started when Greene dared to actually disagree with her longtime contrarian cohorts Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert and declare that she would support Kevin McCarthy for Speaker of the House. When that political divide led to some minor histrionics and name-calling, Alexander was NOT OK with that, and referred to Greene as “a trailer park hoodrat.” Now, Raw Story reports that Alexander is taking his anti-MTG hate to the next level.

Yup....he went there...

Please do not suggest that this is pathological, or anything...

What's the next stop on this crazy train?
There's no crack up. They tried to elect a speaker, had problems and then resolved it. That's how things work.

Everyone should get a vote they were all elected and come from different areas of the nation with differing agendas... its beholden to each member to fight for their constituents... the way the dems choose a speaker is not a choice... its a coronation.... DL you really need to read the constitution and our bill of rights...
No one should expect that the speakership belongs to him or her... Of course Pelosi has always ruled her party with an iron fist handing out goodies for supporters and punishing descent... just on the face of it its un American...
You are just used to it but its not how it was designed to work...
Why even vote if the chair is already spoken for?... it makes no sense to hold a vote if you have no chance at losing...
Ask AOC how she feels about the Pelosi process.... I bet she agrees with me...

They DID get a vote - in November, after they were elected. They overwhelmingly voted for McCarthy for Speaker.

Instead of respecting that earlier vote, the members of the Insurrection Caucus, have leveraged their votes for Speaker and the slimm Republican majority, to extort rule changes which give them control of the House, and what Bills the Speaker takes to the floor of the House.

This wasn't about helping the American people in any way. This was about leveraging the slim majority their Party holds in the House, against their own Party, for their own self promotion and aggrandizement. More performative politics meant to get them sound bites on FOX, and hits on Twitter.

I'll bet AOC was GRATEFUL to have had the opportunity to watch one of the greatest Speakers of the House in history work with her very slim majority, and achieve one of the greatest legislative records since the New Deal. She speaks very highly of Pelosi, who has been a mentor to AOC, even though AOC initially came to Washington saying it was time for a change of leadership.

Pelosi also masterfully passed the torch of leadership to the next generation, and is sticking around to provide help and counsel during the transition. That's REAL leadership.

Last edited:
They DID get a vote - in November, after they were elected. They overwhelmingly voted for McCarthy for Speaker.

Instead of respecting that earlier vote, the members of the Insurrection Caucus, have leveraged their votes for Speaker and the slimm Republican majority, to extort rule changes which give them control of the House, and what Bills the Speaker takes to the floor of the House.

This wasn't about helping the American people in any way. This was about leveraging the slim majority their Party holds in the House, against their own Party, for their own self promotion and aggrandizement. More performative politics meant to get them sound bites on FOX, and hits on Twitter.

I'll bet AOC was GRATEFUL to have had the opportunity to watch one of the greatest Speakers of the House in history work with her very slim majority, and achieve one of the greatest legislative records since the New Deal. She speaks very highly of Pelosi, who has been a mentor to AOC, even though AOC initially came to Washington saying it was time for a change of leadership.

Pelosi also masterfully passed the torch of leadership to the next generation, and is sticking around to provide help and counsel during the transition. That's REAL leadership.
No matter what you say these are the rules... they always have been... in 1923 this went on for a month... and the people are better off because of it....

This is EXACTLY how the Founders envisioned Congress working. It was DESIGNED from its inception to be adversarial.

The Founders, who were a hell of a lot smarter than you, knew that once both parties began colluding, the Republic was doomed.

Moron.

This is EXACTLY how the Founders envisioned Congress working. It was DESIGNED from its inception to be adversarial.

The Founders, who were a hell of a lot smarter than you, knew that once both parties began colluding, the Republic was doomed.

Moron.
it's not dysfunction, it's tradition.

I guess when you're done normalizing Treason.....

Forum List

Back