I would rather have a bully as a president than a spineless weasel that tries to

I'm counting on Romney to end Obamacare, Dodd Frank and the epa regulations on the energy industry. I don't think a vote for Obama would make that possible.

End Obamacare?

Are you kidding? The only real hope we have of ending Obamacare is the Supreme Court. If the Supreme Court doesn't repeal it, then we are stuck with it for... well forever, just like we are stuck with every other social program ever placed on the books.

Immie

It could very easily be picked apart piece by piece with a willing potus and congress.

Key word: willing

Future Republican POTUS essentially signed it into law in his own state when he was governor.
Republican Congress helped write it.

Now they have what they wanted in the first place and they have Obama to blame. Just as Obama has been more than happy to extend the Patriot Act, if Romney wins, there will be excuses as to why he can't "pick apart" Obamacare.

But you answer... "but, but, but, he promised to overturn it in everyone of those debates and in many other speeches". Fill in the blank: The last Presidential campaign promise that was kept was __________________________________________

Did I mention that the keyword is willing?

Immie

If you insist

"Superpacs are a threat to our democracy"

Yep, 180 degrees

They are. That doesn't mean unilateral disarmament. Only a complete hack would expect their opponent to not fight for the power to make things better.

Your rebuttal is a joke. Superpacs are a threat to our democracy. I'm voting for Obama because he won't appoint hacks that will uphold Robert's idiotic decision regarding Citizens United.

Perhaps then we can level the playing field to keep secret money influencing choice and stop pretending that corporations are citizens.

Who do you think Romney might appoint?

Can you participate in a thread without acting like a 7th grade punk? Seriously

With regard to what you said I'll start of by saying that i do believe there is real danger with all this money in the campaigns. It diminishes the voices of everyday Americans.

Now that we got that out of the way let's look at your comments, the adult parts that is.

Essentially you're saying two things.

1. Obama can't beat Romney without large infusions of cash to add to his already huge warchest. Essentially he needs to buy the election.

2. It's ok to flip flop if it benefits you financially

:eusa_whistle:

Try and keep up. Frank is retiring.

Thank God for little miracles.

The Freddie's Fannie screw up finally got to him. I mean Freddie... ah hell, y'all know what I mean. :)

Immie

I think it's more that he's getting on in age, and wants to try something new. Frannie and Freddie are still alive.

I don't think so, but I was trying to add a bit of humor to the thread. I'll forgive you for not getting it if you will forgive me for not being all that funny. Deal?

Immie

End Obamacare?

Are you kidding? The only real hope we have of ending Obamacare is the Supreme Court. If the Supreme Court doesn't repeal it, then we are stuck with it for... well forever, just like we are stuck with every other social program ever placed on the books.

Immie

It could very easily be picked apart piece by piece with a willing potus and congress.

Future Republican POTUS essentially signed it into law in his own state when he was governor.

Now they have what they wanted in the first place and they have Obama to blame. Just as Obama has been more than happy to extend the Patriot Act, if Romney wins, there will be excuses as to why he can't "pick apart" Obamacare.

But you answer... "but, but, but, he promised to overturn it in everyone of those debates and in many other speeches". Fill in the blank: The last Presidential campaign promise that was kept was __________________________________________

Immie

Oh I understand but without hope what's left? He has made promises and until he breaks them I will hold out hope. At the time he breaks those top promises, if he does, he will lose my support.

They are. That doesn't mean unilateral disarmament. Only a complete hack would expect their opponent to not fight for the power to make things better.

Your rebuttal is a joke. Superpacs are a threat to our democracy. I'm voting for Obama because he won't appoint hacks that will uphold Robert's idiotic decision regarding Citizens United.

Perhaps then we can level the playing field to keep secret money influencing choice and stop pretending that corporations are citizens.

Who do you think Romney might appoint?

With regard to what you said I'll start of by saying that i do believe there is real danger with all this money in the campaigns. It diminishes the voices of everyday Americans.

Now that we got that out of the way let's look at your comments, the adult parts that is.

1. Obama can't beat Romney without large infusions of cash to add to his already huge warchest. Essentially he needs to buy the election.

It's not a flip flop to say that you don't like guns, but aren't stupid enough to go to a gunfight with a water balloon. Are you really this dumb?

Can you provide how much cash Romney has behind him? That would include the shadow C5s.

If you think all is cool with less money, why do you support Romney's idea of giving more to the military, that they don't either need nor want?

It's not a flip flop to say that you don't like guns, but aren't stupid enough to go to a gunfight with a water balloon. Are you really this dumb?

Can you provide how much cash Romney has behind him? That would include the shadow C5s.

If you think all is cool with less money, why do you support Romney's idea of giving more to the military, that they don't either need nor want?

Stop being stupid. Obama ALREADY HAS A HUGE WAR CHEST.

Immie

Oh I understand but without hope what's left? He has made promises and until he breaks them I will hold out hope. At the time he breaks those top promises, if he does, he will lose my support.

You know, I'm not sure what is left except living.

I lost my hope a while ago. I haven't given up in my search, but, I'm becoming somewhat desperate. About all I have left is the change Obama promised me, but that is disappearing quickly as well.

Immie

Yes it is clear that the right thinks being an asshole bully is good but being intellgent is bad

No evidence that Romney is a bully more than any average person.
No evidence that Obama is intelligent more than any average person.

No evidence that starcraftzzz can express a single thought without being crude.

The evidence is that Romney fooled a lot of people into thinking he was conservative and deserved to be the nominee

The evidence is that Obama fooled a majority of the people into thinking he could run the United States.

My conclusion is that America may have to go through an upheaval in order to start feeling better.

Stop being stupid. Obama ALREADY HAS A HUGE WAR CHEST.

Good. He needs one. After the Citizens decision, any huge, multinational scumbag, whether they're an American or not, is free to influence our electoral process.

I wouldn't take a pea shooter against heavy armor.

Appease everyone at the expense of the American people.

That's your lame OP? OK, I'll play. How is standing up for equal protection something that should be sacrificed?

I'd rather have a leader who lead for equal protection, even if they bullied a bit, over a spineless candidate who changes their beliefs on an hourly basis, who wants to support discrimination back into our constitution.

He isn't standing up for anything. You're so easily misled.

All he did was say I like gays but I'm going to defer to the states for the laws and not actually do or accomplish anything on the matter.

Legally, that's all he can do. Marriage is a state function. Unless the courts rule that gays have a 14th amendment right to it, regardless of state laws.

i'm just curious who Obama has "appeased" at the expense of the American people....

Can you be more specific, or are you just butt-hurt that Romney got exposed as a bully, liar and homophobe this week.

I used to enjoy the banter with you but since your conservatism has exposed to be a big ole lie I think you and I are done.

Welcome to ignore bigot

i'm just curious who Obama has "appeased" at the expense of the American people....

Can you be more specific, or are you just butt-hurt that Romney got exposed as a bully, liar and homophobe this week.

I used to enjoy the banter with you but since your conservatism has exposed to be a big ole lie I think you and I are done.

Welcome to ignore bigot

Joined.
icon14.gif

Welcome to ignore bigot

Duly noted you couldn't answer the question, Prison-boy.

Forum List

Back