🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IAF attacks Gaza

fairandbalanced

VIP Member
Jul 16, 2012
Mideast Conflict: Israeli Warplanes Strike Gaza Targets In Response To Rocket Fire »

AP | IAN DEITCH | April 03, 2013 at 12:14 AM

JERUSALEM  Israeli warplanes struck targets early Wednesday in the Gaza Strip in response to rocket fire toward southern Israel, the first air strikes launched by Israel since an informal cease-fire ended eight days of cross-border fighting between Israel and Hamas-ruled Gaza. An Israeli military statement issued Wednesday said its planes targeted "two extensive terror sites" with "accurate hits." Palestinian officials said no one was hurt in the air strikes and no damage was reported in northern Gaza.

LOL for a moment I thought you were speaking about right now.

Mideast Conflict: Israeli Warplanes Strike Gaza Targets In Response To Rocket Fire »

AP | IAN DEITCH | April 03, 2013 at 12:14 AM

JERUSALEM  Israeli warplanes struck targets early Wednesday in the Gaza Strip in response to rocket fire toward southern Israel, the first air strikes launched by Israel since an informal cease-fire ended eight days of cross-border fighting between Israel and Hamas-ruled Gaza. An Israeli military statement issued Wednesday said its planes targeted "two extensive terror sites" with "accurate hits." Palestinian officials said no one was hurt in the air strikes and no damage was reported in northern Gaza.
Workable link.

Israeli planes strike Gaza in response to rocket fire - THonline.com: National/World

Palestinians fire rocket missiles at Israel. Israel retaliates. And then the Palestinians & their supporters bitch about how many more Palestinians have been killed than Israelis. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

Palestinians fire rocket missiles at Israel. Israel retaliates. And then the Palestinians & their supporters bitch about how many more Palestinians have been killed than Israelis. It's called Palestinian Mentality.
They want to be martyrs, then bitch about it. That's being ungrateful.

This is my favorite of so many examples of Palestinian mentality. "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land."

Will someone please educate me how this is possible when Israel has existed since antiquity & there were no Muslims at all until after the 7th century AD? How can this be unless it is true the indigenous Palestinians were Jews?

What meltdown? Hes just stating a fact. You're just proving once again that you cannot handle the truth.
So i ask you , do you think now the Palestinians will learn to stop firingt mortars, or does the IAF need to bomb Gaza again?

Yeah, my keyboard is flooded with tears of insult.

And I don't do Hashish.

Seriously, I'm a good kid.

Only once I got drunk (And wasted drunk, oh my) and decided I will never do that to myself again.

Much less, drugs.

Forum List

Back