ICE Joins Search

GET INFORMED. TRUMP'S EXCUSES ARE DISGUSTING LIES.

Myth-busting thread ahead:

The catastrophe unfolding at the border is ENTIRELY on TRUMP's shoulders. He has demonized the poor, the uneducated, the desperate, the foreign, the brown, the black. To the point that his supporters are able to defend crimes of humanity against them and say THEY DESERVE IT.

If you can defend this calamity, you have truly lost your ability to reason and your soul.

Trump would LIKE you to believe his lies... GET INFORMED.

The Regressive Left so impulsively utilizes the deflect-pivot-attack tactic to change the subject, that it appears they'll even use a DOUBLE RAPE to do so.

Every time I think they can't get any uglier, they surprise me. And I'm not easily surprised.

I wish I hadn't seen this.
The fact is People just like Valerie and her ilk are for the illegals, against Americans and are pro open borders!
It has to go deeper than that.

look at you melting.. and lying to yourself. :itsok:
Mac isn't melting, or lying.

Senator Kamala Harris added in another tweet:

"My record speaks for itself:
→ Arrested members of drug trafficking organizations that smuggled in narcotics to the United States
→ Announced the arrests in a murder-for-hire plot by a Tijuana-based drug cartel
→ Confiscated 500lbs of meth from a Mexican cartel"

We found no evidence Harris has ever supported or expressed any sympathy for MS-13.

Pattern of baseless claims

This is not the first rhetorical firebomb on MS-13 lobbed at Democrats by Trump or the White House. In a speech in May, Trump claimed California Rep. Nancy Pelosi "came out in favor of MS-13." PolitiFact found Pelosi hasn’t defended the gang and rated it False. Trump has repeated it in subsequent speeches.

On the same day the White House tweeted about Harris, it also attacked Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren, saying: "@SenWarren, why are you supporting criminals moving weapons, drugs, and victims across our nation’s borders? You must not know what ICE really does."

Democrats, including Harris, Pelosi and Warren, have criticized Trump’s policy of separating children from migrants and asylum seekers entering the country. They’ve also called for reforming, or in some cases abolishing, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency, or ICE, and replacing it with a new agency.

They have not, however, explicitly called for ending immigration enforcement. Nor have they made statements in favor of MS-13.

Here’s what Harris said on MSNBC in June about ICE:

"I think there’s no question that we’ve got to critically re-examine ICE and its role and the way it is being administered and the work it is doing," Harris said. "And we need to probably think about starting from scratch because there's a lot that is wrong with the way that it's conducting itself. And we need to deal with that."

"What changed was the administration’s handling of these cases. Undocumented immigrant families seeking asylum previously were released and went into the civil court system, but now the parents are being detained and sent to criminal courts while their kids are resettled in the United States as though they were unaccompanied minors."

"Most of the parents who have been impacted by Trump's "zero tolerance" policy have presented themselves as political asylum-seekers at a U.S. port-of-entry, from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. Rather than processing their claims, they have been taken into custody on the spot and had their children ripped from their arms. The ACLU alleges that this practice violates the Asylum Act, and the UN asserts that it violates the UN Treaty on the State of Refugees, one of the few treaties the US has ratified. This is an illegal act on the part of the United States government, not to mention morally and ethically reprehensible."

The catastrophe unfolding at the border is ENTIRELY on TRUMP's shoulders. He has demonized the poor, the uneducated, the desperate, the foreign, the brown, the black. To the point that his supporters are able to defend crimes of humanity against them and say THEY DESERVE IT.

If you can defend this calamity, you have truly lost your ability to reason and your soul.

So what dew ewe think of the four illegals who kidnapped and raped these girls? You must be hiding them in your basement from the sounds of it!

Like it didn't happen under Obama. :cuckoo: The difference is that he turned the press away. You're beyond gone, seriously. Just keep doing

what you do for all the world to see. Metinks most people will say "Never again will I vote for idiots like that."

Disgusting.

The Regressive Left so impulsively utilizes the deflect-pivot-attack tactic to change the subject, that it appears they'll even use a DOUBLE RAPE to do so.

Every time I think they can't get any uglier, they surprise me. And I'm not easily surprised.

I wish I hadn't seen this.
The fact is People just like Valerie and her ilk are for the illegals, against Americans and are pro open borders!
It has to go deeper than that.

look at you melting.. and lying to yourself. :itsok:
Mac isn't melting, or lying.
Notice that they try to move the thread away from the rape of two women to Trump.

This should be a cautionary tale. This is what happens to you when you become lost in an ideology.

I'd say it can't get any uglier than this, but...

trump is also a rapist

methinx he and his merry band of misogynist thugs just hate the competition

You do have proof of that, right?
She's just trying to change the subject.

Of a DOUBLE RAPE.
And kidnapping. Think about it. The left didn’t give a shit when Kate Steinle was murdered.
Selective outrage. No matter what must be ignored.

Look at how hard this one is spinning & deflecting.

i don't need "help"... your fear mongering failure is right here in black and white.

facts and reason are clearly your enemy...

i don't need "help"... your fear mongering failure is right here in black and white.
facts are clearly your enemy...
Your clumsy attempt at deflection is quite clear. And ugly.

I wonder how many women have to be raped by a non-conservative for you to give a shit.

5? 20? 50? 200? 3,000?

I'm not asking, since I wouldn't get an honest answer. But I do wonder.

lol @ wacky mac pretending women JUST DON'T CARE about rape. :laugh2:

lies is all these DEPLORABLES ever have going for their "arguments"

Forum List

Back