ICE RAID!! Largest workplace raid in a decade! FFS!? In Ten. and another meat Packer! 86 captured!

I will gladly pay double for products made by Americans that are paid double triple what illegals are paid.

• Banned
Affidavit details alleged worker exploitation, tax fraud at Grainger Co. plant
Grainger County meatpacking plant amid charges owners avoided $2.5M in payroll taxes.

FFS! Criminal Tenn. Lowlife Whitey redneck scum!

• Banned
A family member of one of the detained workers spoke with WBIR, saying her husband made $6 an hour, paid in cash by the company. The investigation leading up to Thursday's raid corroborated accounts from seasoned IRS personnel, as well as an undercover law enforcement operative who posed a worker at the plant for days being paid $10/hour in cash.

You can read the details of that affidavit below.

ICE said Homeland Security investigators encountered 97 people during the raid who were subject to removal from the U.S. Of those, 54 were put into detention, 32 were released from custody, 10 were arrested on federal criminal charges, and one was arrested on state charges.

According to Stephanie Teatro, the co-director of the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition, the majority of people detained Thursday are on their way to a regional detention facility in Louisiana where they will eventually face deportation proceedings.

:113::happy-1::twirl:
Now give the owners a choice.
Leave America, with all family members with no money. LOL Mexico only.
Or ALL be executed and all family members too

Last edited:
I will gladly pay double for products made by Americans that are paid double triple what illegals are paid.
More likely the company will go out of business and you will be forced to buy from a monopoly.

Georgia's Harsh Immigration Law Costs Millions in Unharvested Crops

"All of this is to say if you're going to stop illegal immigrants from doing a job you should be prepared for the job, and perhaps even the business itself, to go away. You may think this is worth it, but you should at least be acknowledging the risks and weigh them against what, if anything, you think is being gained. "

Last edited:
More likely the company will go out of business and you will be forced to buy from a monopoly.

"All of this is to say if you're going to stop illegal immigrants from doing a job you should be prepared for the job, and perhaps even the business itself, to go away. You may think this is worth it, but you should at least be acknowledging the risks and weigh them against what, if anything, you think is being gained. "

So the farmer should not take Gobmint handouts.
And if the plant fewer corps, the USA will be better for it.

If the farmers plant fewer crops we have to import those crops. The problem is that no one is going to pick those crops for $2 an hour like an illegal would. The white boys that own the farms make money off illegals or they go out of business.

If the farmers plant fewer crops we have to import those crops. The problem is that no one is going to pick those crops for $2 an hour like an illegal would. The white boys that own the farms make money off illegals or they go out of business.
Your kind would pick those crops back in the day. Why don't you regain that heritage again and get back to work.

Your kind would pick those crops back in the day. Why don't you regain that heritage again and get back to work.
No thanks. I like making more money than you and watching you turn red with rage when you see me living better than you.

50% of soybeans grown are exported. Few illegals needed. All Combine done. They are growing too much.
Same with corn and other crops.

No thanks. I like making more money than you and watching you turn red with rage when you see me living better than you.
Who's raged here? You farmers make your own problems and blame other as weak uneducated losers you are

50% of soybeans grown are exported. They are growing to much.
Soybeans are subsidized to keep Hati and other Black countries underwater.

Who's raged here? You farmers make your own problems and blame other as weak uneducated losers you are
White boys are raged when they see me make more money as a Black man than they can as a white boy.

50% of soybeans grown are exported. They are growing to much.
Soybeans are subsidized to keep Hati and other Black countries underwater.
Famers are lazy gobmint takers. And are cheap lying morons who can't pay good wages to hire Americans.
Always hiring the cheapest illegals all the time. Farmers are mostly criminals.
They Lie on their taxes, Polluted the environment. Abuse their states people who are not farmers.

Forum List

Back