ICE RAID!! Largest workplace raid in a decade! FFS!? In Ten. and another meat Packer! 86 captured!

So the farmer should not take Gobmint handouts.
And if the plant fewer corps, the USA will be better for it.
If the farmers plant fewer crops we have to import those crops. The problem is that no one is going to pick those crops for $2 an hour like an illegal would. The white boys that own the farms make money off illegals or they go out of business.
Your kind would pick those crops back in the day. Why don't you regain that heritage again and get back to work.
No thanks. I like making more money than you and watching you turn red with rage when you see me living better than you.
Who's raged here? You farmers make your own problems and blame other as weak uneducated losers you are
White boys are raged when they see me make more money as a Black man than they can as a white boy.

Black man are always better than whitey.

Stronger, Faster, Smarter.

Oh nonsense and propaganda. Most ag business has mechanized just like the rest of the world. It's not like other countries have mexican coolies grubbing in the fields.

Great News! We got a chicken plant here bet they could round up a TON of illegals!

More like inbreed uneducated whitey folks
You're anti white racism is duly noted. Oh and its INBRED moron not inbreed. If you are going to criticize others do try and use proper language. You so remind me of someone else here....hmmm. Less illegals means more jobs for Americans and when there are BETTER jobs to be had that means these jobs will have to RAISE their wages to attract workers! WIN WIN WIN for Americans.

Great News! We got a chicken plant here bet they could round up a TON of illegals!

You're anti white racism is duly noted. Oh and its INBRED moron not inbreed. If you are going to criticize others do try and use proper language. You so remind me of someone else here....hmmm. Less illegals means more jobs for Americans and when there are BETTER jobs to be had that means these jobs will have to RAISE their wages to attract workers! WIN WIN WIN for Americans.
LOL.. The reason they are doing these jobs is whitey won't do it.
They won't do jobs for minimum wage and no health insurance, retirement plans.

Hey retard. If americans were going to do the job dont you think they would have been hired instead of the company risking it all to hire illegals?

Thanks for proving my point dumb ass! I just said get rid of the illegals then these companies will have to raise wages! Do you not want AMERICANS regardless of race to be able to take care of their families with higher wages? If you are so fascinated by illegal mexicans then move to Mexico!

Thanks for proving my point dumb ass! I just said get rid of the illegals then these companies will have to raise wages! Do you not want AMERICANS regardless of race to be able to take care of their families with higher wages? If you are so fascinated by illegal mexicans then move to Mexico!
No they won't. They will hire temp bused in workers with green cards.
Weak Whitey have unaffordable standards to do real work. And are uneducated
to do other jobs that pay better.. MAGA: Start flipping Burgers LOSERS!

:iyfyus.jpg::oops8:They won't do that JOB either as a whitey.

Last edited:
images

No they won't. They will hire temp bused in workers with green cards.
Weak Whitey have unaffordable standards to do real work. And are uneducated
to do other jobs that pay better.. MAGA: Start flipping Burgers LOSERS!

:iyfyus.jpg::oops8:They won't do that JOB either as a whitey.
Not under this president they won't. Its why the company here has had over 50 openings for almost 10 months now. Its hilarious.

Forum List

Back