ICE RAID!! Largest workplace raid in a decade! FFS!? In Ten. and another meat Packer! 86 captured!

The price of meat packing just went up!!!!

Dig deep and dig often

-Geaux
Not mine,,,buy from local farmer
Local Farmers sells their weak and sick stocks to stupid local folks to avoid the FDA inspections. LOL!
Eat Well...
Yeah that's it.....keep paying retail....I'll enjoy my $3 steaks
Red meat is horrible for you.

Dig deep and dig often

-Geaux
Local Farmers sells their weak and sick stocks to stupid local folks to avoid the FDA inspections. LOL!
Eat Well...
I love RAW uncooked TUNA meals! First.
Red Meat (Mid.Rare) comes in at 8th.

Just All Good and Healthy...

GettyImages-498163627-58413e365f9b5851e59dce03.jpg

tenor.gif

Dig deep and dig often

-Geaux
Eat Well...
Not for us ....live well into our 80's with little trouble...... everything is bad for ya if ya hire a different ad agency and "scientist"

Dig deep and dig often

-Geaux
Eat Well...
Not for us ....live well into our 80's with little trouble...... everything is bad for ya if ya hire a different ad agency and "scientist"

Interesting. Chinese and Japanese seem to outlast (LIVE longer) American eating RED Blood FATTY Shit foods all the time.

Hmmm? Why is that?

Dig deep and dig often

-Geaux
Eat Well...
Thats odd. I can tell the difference. I eat a steak and I feel like shit for a couple of days. Fish or chicken doesnt affect me.

Eat Well...
Thats odd. I can tell the difference. I eat a steak and I feel like shit for a couple of days. Fish or chicken doesnt affect me.
wimp....have a salad

Eat Well...
wimp....have a salad
I do eat salads. That doesnt change the fact that red meat is bad for you.

wimp....have a salad
He said eat a salad, not toss it lol

-Geaux

Good !

Now close these facilities down and fine the living shit out of the business owners, and consider jail time.

Good !

Now close these facilities down and fine the living shit out of the business owners, and consider jail time.
I rather keep it open. Send the illegals home.
Force the meat packer to pay all former illegal hires 40 hr. min. wage forever with full medical in Mexico. In U.S. Dollars.

wimp....have a salad
He said eat a salad, not toss it lol

-Geaux
Yeah, I said eat a salad too. Are you hard of reading or were you projecting your sex life into the conversation? Youre the only one that said anything about tossing salads. :rolleyes:

ICE carries out largest workplace raid in a decade: report

:thankusmile:.. But these Owners and ALL Investors need to good to work farms for 10 years min., and every last dime they have needs to be taken from them. Then, a 1 billion fine slammed on their asses.

btw: :oops8: This all happened in the most bigot, racist state in America.:oops-28:
Make them all hire Americans out of work. Make them.
That's not a GOP/DOPer Conservative Solution that makes more profits..

The Asshole Lying GOP/DOPers so-called Conservative, just pased a 10 Trillion LAW/Budget BS over 10 years, that adds to the National Debt. By Running a 1 Trillion per year deficit SCAM!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back