I'd say this just has to be the worst 1st month of any presidency

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Hell the WH staff is still a shell, no one around with a clue how government works

and the amateurs that are still around are imploding along the way, totally embarrassing the entire nation

Trump is definitely a 'unique' pres, can't argue that

The best as well as the worst.

Shades of Ronald Reagan. But not quite.

More dynamic than Ronald Reagan's.

Hell the WH staff is still a shell, no one around with a clue how government works

and the amateurs that are still around are imploding along the way, totally embarrassing the entire nation

.... and I'd say you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Rather, you're content to parrot the party line fomented by the NYT and the Democrat party.

Have you ever tried actually looking at something and making your own assessment?

Nahhh --- I didn't think so.

OP had to have been (a) too young or (b) too stoned to have noticed the days when Obama, the "Jesus wannabe", failed to assembly a cabinet.....another disappointing comparison to the one he tried to emulate. A pattern of failure with which the observant became most familiar.

.... and I'd say you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Rather, you're content to parrot the party line fomented by the NYT and the Democrat party.

Have you ever tried actually looking at something and making your own assessment?

You watch WAY too much Faux News

or maybe it's Limbaugh exposure, basically interchangeable

If liberals are saying the Trump is failing and an embarrassment to the country, then he is doing right by those US citizens who voted for him. As for embarrassing the US, that was the last president how bashed the US and bowed to other world leaders. What a fucking Joke that guy was.

Obama Has Bowed Eight Times as President | White House Dossier

What is truly unique is the various manifestations of butt hurt. Perhaps...no, likely moreso than in any other in the course human events.

If liberals are saying the Trump is failing and an embarrassment to the country, then he is doing right by those US citizens who voted for him. As for embarrassing the US, that was the last president how bashed the US and bowed to other world leaders. What a fucking Joke that guy was.

He was a very good president. Many idiots do not understand diplomacy.

Not nearly as bad as the past 8 years.

You watch WAY too much Faux News

or maybe it's Limbaugh exposure, basically interchangeable

Rule 4c, right?

He was a very good president. Many idiots do not understand diplomacy.
Capitulation is not diplomacy ... it's cowardice.

And here's another red state guy doing what people in red states do.

Georgia landscaper caught having sex with homeowner’s dog

Bible belt values.

Judging by the name and looks of the alleged perp, it is more like Latino values.
He has been verified as a Trump supporting conservative
He was charged with bestiality which means he voted for the Beast. Could not be more obvious.

I doubt seriously you know any presidential history to make a comparison.

Forum List

Back