Idaho Fish & Game Commish brags about shooting entire family of baboons

I consider the killing of giraffes and big cats an abomination. But killing and posing an entire family of primates including the baby? There's a special place in hell - RESIGN asshole.

<snips>

Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner Blake Fischer shared photos of his guided hunting trip in Africa with friends and colleagues when he returned last month, expecting they’d appreciate his success.

Instead, several former Fish and Game commissioners are pushing for his resignation — with a photo of a “family of baboons” that Fischer shot with a recurve bow prompting most of the outrage.

The first animals were four baboons shot by Fischer, which put that photo right at the top of his email. He wrote that his wife wanted to watch him hunt at first because it was her first trip to Africa. Fischer was making his third trip.

“So I shot a whole family of baboons,” Fischer wrote below a photo of him smiling while posing with the four baboons. “I think she got the idea quick.”

Steve Alder of Idaho for Wildlife, a pro-hunting group based in Lewiston, said Fischer’s photos were his primary concern with the email. Idaho’s hunter-education manual includes a section on respecting non-hunters. The manual includes this recommendation: “Refrain from taking graphic photographs of the kill and from vividly describing the kill while within earshot of non-hunters.”

“It’s everything we preach against in hunters education,” Alder said. “... It just sends the wrong signal.

“The biggest thing is the baboon thing. I was really troubled. That’s my biggest issue. He killed the whole baboon family and you’ve got little junior laying there in mom’s lap. You just don’t do that. I hate wolves as much as anyone, but I’m not going to take a wolf family and put it on display and show the baby wolf.”​

Full:

Fish and Game commissioner hunts ‘family of baboons’ in Africa, faces calls to resign

baboons%20with%20bars.jpg
Sick
We say killing the unborn is sick. Your okay with that, but the killing of an animal. Lol, you people crack me up.
You're okay with killing humans. Thoughts and prayers for all those unborn, adorable little inbreds. Hunting for sport is sick.
:CryingCow:

Cry us a river... candy ass

Is he gonna eat that? I only kill nuisance animals or something I'm going to eat.
Most game hunters in Africa give their game away for meat to the natives....
Really nothing goes to waste, plus the amount of money that flows in from game hunting is tremendous

Is he gonna eat that? I only kill nuisance animals or something I'm going to eat.

Baboons are a nuisance animal. The government of Kenya puts bounties on them. They are destructive and dangerous.

What happened to our dumb fuck button?

Nothing, you're right here, dumbfuck.

You don't grasp that baboons are monkeys, do you stupid shit? You think they are apes. They're not you drooling retard.

Monkeys, apes and humans are all PRIMATES dipshit.
Primate

And?

Again stupid, killing monkeys is on the level of killing rats.

As dirt dumb ^ as anything I've read around here.
Anathema and Tipsy think that Mexicans and Progressives should all be killed.
Guess they are in good company along with "some very fine people".

Bring the baboon family here. Send over some Hondurans. A reasonable and beneficial trade.

WTF do ANY of you need to go shoot wild animals for? I don't mean farmers and ranchers and someone with a coyote in their garage, I mean for sport?
Bunch of sick fuckers, no matter what you're shooting.
It’s a hunting/adventure thing you will not understand...

Baboons are a nuisance animal. The government of Kenya puts bounties on them. They are destructive and dangerous.

You don't grasp that baboons are monkeys, do you stupid shit? You think they are apes. They're not you drooling retard.

Primate

And?

Guess they are in fine company

You think progressives are as advanced as monkeys? Or even rats? :eek:

Primate

And?

Guess they are in fine company

You think progressives are as advanced as monkeys? Or even rats? :eek:

:fu:

WTF do ANY of you need to go shoot wild animals for? I don't mean farmers and ranchers and someone with a coyote in their garage, I mean for sport?
Bunch of sick fuckers, no matter what you're shooting.

A little broad in scope for me OL. I have neighbors who elk and deer hunt this time of year.
They do so legally and make use of every bit of meat - giving some away to thankful neighbors such as myself.
But this guy went WAY too far with the baboon family for me, and I'll wager for my neighbor friends as well.
Baboons are a nuisance in Africa. They attack children and pets. What is your problem?

^^^^^ Looney liberal outrage is always soo comical. ... :lol: :lol:
Of course you wouldn't understand.

DnY4L6xXoAEMWPs.jpg

These guys are hero's to Republicans.

Republicans even get a little moist when they hear that school shooters are being armed. The natural outcome of crazy's "rights" to carry guns.

Doxo73UX4AAoRzM.jpg

^^^^^ Looney liberal outrage is always soo comical. ... :lol: :lol:
Of course you wouldn't understand.

DnY4L6xXoAEMWPs.jpg

These guys are hero's to Republicans.

Republicans even get a little moist when they hear that school shooters are being armed. The natural outcome of crazy's "rights" to carry guns.

Doxo73UX4AAoRzM.jpg
Lol
They have every right to hunt those animals, So quit your bitching you silly little fucker...

Jesus FUCKING Gawd I cannot believe what I have seen here today.
  1. Multiple suggestions, approvals and encouragements for "true" conservatives to murder progressives
  2. It's totally cool to murder an entire family of primates (of which we are one) and pose the dead, bloody baby on Mama's lap for your friends to enjoy
THIS Forum of #UncontrolledCircleJerks has been deleted and I'll return -- NEVER
There are Forums, There are OVERmoderated forums & There are UNDERmoderated Forums.
THIS, is one of latter ... Thanks, wish all well, and pray that Karma is real.

Jesus FUCKING Gawd I cannot believe what I have seen here today.
  1. Multiple suggestions, approvals and encouragements for "true" conservatives to murder progressives
  2. It's totally cool to murder an entire family of primates (of which we are one) and pose the dead, bloody baby on Mama's lap for your friends to enjoy
THIS Forum of #UncontrolledCircleJerks has been deleted and I'll return -- NEVER
There are Forums, There are OVERmoderated forums & There are UNDERmoderated Forums.
THIS, is one of latter ... Thanks, wish all well, and pray that Karma is real.
:CryingCow:

Why does he need a guide? Any hunter worth noting goes with no guide. Canned hunts are for lessers and those who cannot stalk themselves.

If I need a guide i don't hunt because I know more than the guide. That's a guarantee.

I consider the killing of giraffes and big cats an abomination. But killing and posing an entire family of primates including the baby? There's a special place in hell - RESIGN asshole.

<snips>

Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner Blake Fischer shared photos of his guided hunting trip in Africa with friends and colleagues when he returned last month, expecting they’d appreciate his success.

Instead, several former Fish and Game commissioners are pushing for his resignation — with a photo of a “family of baboons” that Fischer shot with a recurve bow prompting most of the outrage.

The first animals were four baboons shot by Fischer, which put that photo right at the top of his email. He wrote that his wife wanted to watch him hunt at first because it was her first trip to Africa. Fischer was making his third trip.

“So I shot a whole family of baboons,” Fischer wrote below a photo of him smiling while posing with the four baboons. “I think she got the idea quick.”

Steve Alder of Idaho for Wildlife, a pro-hunting group based in Lewiston, said Fischer’s photos were his primary concern with the email. Idaho’s hunter-education manual includes a section on respecting non-hunters. The manual includes this recommendation: “Refrain from taking graphic photographs of the kill and from vividly describing the kill while within earshot of non-hunters.”

“It’s everything we preach against in hunters education,” Alder said. “... It just sends the wrong signal.

“The biggest thing is the baboon thing. I was really troubled. That’s my biggest issue. He killed the whole baboon family and you’ve got little junior laying there in mom’s lap. You just don’t do that. I hate wolves as much as anyone, but I’m not going to take a wolf family and put it on display and show the baby wolf.”​

Full:

Fish and Game commissioner hunts ‘family of baboons’ in Africa, faces calls to resign

baboons%20with%20bars.jpg
Sick

I bet you're totally copacetic regarding these people eating baboons:

Hunter-gatherers from Tanzania butcher a dead baboon as they battle to preserve their way of life | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back