🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Idaho Senate passes parental rights bill

What did you learn in school today, Suzi?

Well lust, rape, murder, incest, and genocide.

What? What they hell are they teaching you in that school?

Just the Bible, Daddy...

Jesus, when did parents LOSE the right to parent their own kids? Fucking insane.

One more in along line of Right Wing flip flops. The GOP is clueless as to where they want to take this country.

Repubs (The American Taliban) at work:

"The issue has drawn attention in recent years through reporting on the deaths of numerous children in the Followers of Christ community in southwestern Idaho from preventable deaths such as pneumonia and food poisoning.

But Republican lawmakers haven’t been willing to do much to change a law that would compel religious parents to seek medical care for their children — even though evidence suggests that would save lives."

One more in along line of Right Wing flip flops. The GOP is clueless as to where they want to take this country.
Yeah because "right wingers" have NEVER wanted local control of education. I am my own man I have beliefs that NO ONE here has 100% so do try and keep up son. Parental involvement used to be the NORM now its blasted for interfering and we know what that really means its interfering with the lefts propaganda push.

more 'conservatives' fighting the fight to keep their kids ignorant and uneducated.

Forum List

Back