IDF Could Flush Hamas out of Tunnels with Sewage

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

This is too good for those Hamas pigs. It will just make them feel more at home in their little tunnels.

Giant Mole traps is the answer!!
One at every entrance.
1700269485230.png

Israel is finished.

The people they need to kill are the ones who ordered the stand down of the border fence and allowed the attack to happen. When Hamas is gone, the people who let the attack happen will find another way to let another attack happen.

A lot of kings, dynasties and "wise" men have said the same thing for about 3 millennia. They're all gone, the descendants of Israel are still here.
You cut the rest of my post because you know I'm right.

Jews are selling Israel out. The attack was ALLOWED to happen and needed inside help.

The people in Israel who aided and abetted the attack will still be there to aid and abet another. Israel's enemies are internal.
People let their guard down during long periods of "peace." It's as simple as that. Trying to create a conspiracy theory out of this places you among the kooks.

People let their guard down during long periods of "peace." It's as simple as that. Trying to create a conspiracy theory out of this places you among the kooks.
Israel gets hit with 1000s of rockets a year. They are not at peace.

If being right makes me a kook, so be it.

Forum List

Back